Motorcycle lift table

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We as a group have 3 of the second one (1000 lb). Buying the power lift version is a waste of money as you don't raise and lower them that often and the foot pump is easy to use. Just got a sale flyer from HF that has it on sale for $299. The only "problem" is they are fairly narrow so it is difficult to sit on the bike and get your feet on the platform. If you are short-legged you cannot reach the floor while on the bike either. Because of this you have to be careful if you try to load or unload the bike from the lift by yourself while sitting on it. We added some wood extensions on each side so it can be loaded safely in this situation.

I have one of the ones in the second link, love it. never try to load bike on it while on the bike, it's easly loaded by pushing the bike on by hand, and i'am only 5'8'' i only paid 266.oo well worth the money. i feel the same as m-cman power lift wast of money,

I have one of these (not used often but it does work well):
http://www.kendonusa.com/lift.htm

I have 2 of these:
http://www.handyindustries.com/shop/product_view.asp?idProduct=46&D=1&S=21
I have the optional 12" extensions to make them 4' wide plus I even have front extensions (not installed) to make them longer for choppers. Also have the good wheel clamp. Other options not being used is the trike kit (which is an extension that makes it wider just on the rear of the lift) as well as a few other optional accessories.

Sean

These tables are good, the wheel clamps suck. First thing I did was replaced the clamp with a wheel chock.

Attachments

• IMG00111-20091031-1452.jpg
    IMG00111-20091031-1452.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 17
having air assist on my lift is almost as sweet as having vboost on max:eusa_dance:
I only paid 200 but I must admit my sister gave me a sweet deal at her tool store in Elk City Ok

Attachments

• my vmax 001.jpg
    my vmax 001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 44
Ha nd4topspd, in that pic it almost looks like your rear tire is barely on the table. is that just the angle of the photo or is does the bike actually sit that
close to the end of the table?

Yea, our extended swingarm bikes wouldn't fit on it! With the 6" over bike we have (without the front extension option part installed) we have maybe a few inches left.

Sean

a factory length bike will fit ok though right. my bike does not have an extended swing arm and I dont plan on putting one on.

yip it is close. actually no tire touching hangs over. It is nice once it is on there cause I can pull the ramp off and you are right there with nothing in the way to reach in and go to work

Looks similar to my lifts and should work well. I have heard of guys hoisting the bikes from the rafters.

Latest posts

Back