motorcycle surfing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a friend, that tried to do a head stand on the seat of a moving Sportster. It wasn't pretty. He drinks very little today and is somewhat ashamed of the foolish things he attempted in his youth.:bang head: The people of good sense stopped him from trying it again after the bike was right side up again and dumb ass staggered up to it, again. Youth is wasted on the young (quoted from my mom).

My sis did this in 1976 when i was 16 years old and NO ONE believed it.
Janet Lee "the flying angel"-- close with robbie kneivel and sets up her stuff next to him still at bike shows - they are very close to this day.
http://www.cyclejumpers.com/

Ok she is the 5th one down below evel and robbie under find a jumper and i tried to get the page to come up but it just wouldn't happen.

I had a friend, that tried to do a head stand on the seat of a moving Sportster. It wasn't pretty. He drinks very little today and is somewhat ashamed of the foolish things he attempted in his youth.:bang head: The people of good sense stopped him from trying it again after the bike was right side up again and dumb ass staggered up to it, again. Youth is wasted on the young (quoted from my mom).

I'll bet she's a fan of yogi berra.:rofl_200:

Believe this to be real, heard the interview this am or yesterday, they all run together. Started with a current 450, had to drop to an older 250 two stroke for weight and ease of repair due to drowning the bike. The paddle and multiple skis he said made it possible, think they were out here in So Cal (Temecula area) testing if I recall, all quiet like. Pretty awesome I'd say.

Back