mustang seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxx05stud

Reaction score
any one know if they make a mustang seat for the vmax? thanks.

yea thats was i thought. i liked the mustang seat i had on my old virago. i would like in between the stocker and corbin(which is too wide for me). thanks for the response.

yea thats was i thought. i liked the mustang seat i had on my old virago. i would like in between the stocker and corbin(which is too wide for me). thanks for the response.

I have a corbin that i sent out to someone who shaved the sides down to make it slimmer and he added a gel pad for comfort. I'm very happy with the results, and the price was good to:clapping:

Attachments

• DSCN0143 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0143 (Small).JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 31
I have another Corbin we reworked about ready. I should have it ready to go by this next week. I'll try to post pics when I can,

Sean

Yes, I highly reccomend it. Probably one of the best mods i have done to my bike.Your ass will thank you for it!:red ass:

Haha I'm sure it will. The most mileage I put on my bike in a day was 200 so far, and I was hurtin' after that day. These Corbin's are soooo wide and stiff as a board!

yes i bought a corbin and had the same too wide feeling so i sold it. i need one in between the stock cruishion and the sportmax. lol.

Back