My custom " lid "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks pretty cool. The best part is that you can stick up to seven individual items on there ie. PB&J sandwiches , chicken legs , apples etc for those long rides. That way you don't have to stop for food... LOL
ACTUALLY , I'M THINKING I CAN CARRY 7 BROWNIES WITH ME AT THE " BROWNIE RUN " THIS YEAR ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

SINCE EVERYONES TRYING TO JINX ME , I FIGURE IF I CLEAN THE SPIKES ON MY BIKE WITH PEROXIDE DAILY , WHEN I WRECK & GET IMPALED , AT LEAST I WON'T GET AN INFECTION ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Good thinking Timmy!! And, if you go head first into a tree you'll stick there like a velcro ball!! :rofl_200:

Good thinking Timmy!! And, if you go head first into a tree you'll stick there like a velcro ball!! :rofl_200:
I DON'T GET IT DAN , WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? .. :confused2::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Attachments

• 100_1167.jpg
    100_1167.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 9
Looks pretty sweet. You got a name for that bike yet? Maybe you should call it Spike. :biglaugh:
ACTUALY , ME & DANNY WERE TALKING , AND WE LIKE ... " SPIKE BIKE " ... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ? .. :confused2:

Last edited:
I got into this thread really late but it still hurts to look at the pictures.
That'd be like a power saw at 70 MPH.....

looks neat but it made my balls shrivel up and hide just by looking at those pictures

I like it!

But dont ever ask me to trade bikes. :biglaugh: Thought I was nuts..

ADMIT IT " rebar ", FEELS GOOD TO NO THAT .. " YOUR NOT ALONE " ! .. " lol " .. :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: :ummm: OK I get it now.. Vgas, hanging vmax from the joists.Terrible road etiquette.:biglaugh:
Remember.. Im from the Midwest
:rofl_200:

No No No. Wife says I can trade you anytime. Said Id be better off without them at this point.:rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: :ummm: OK I get it now.. Vgas, hanging vmax from the joists.Terrible road etiquette.:biglaugh:
Remember.. Im from the Midwest
:rofl_200:

No No No. Wife says I can trade you anytime. Said Id be better off without them at this point.:rofl_200:
i I WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER OFF , FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE , WITHOUT MINE ! .. :confused2:

as crazy as it seems (like who in the insanest of minds would do that?), it looks very well done. clean and sparkly. that's just effin sick. thumbs up!

3d_emoticon_WOW_wallpaper_by_colbra.jpg

Latest posts

Back