My custom " lid "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me To , I love the paint ! ..You should have seen how nervous I was drilling holes through it ! .. I had to drill pilot holes , then go up a couple sizes & up to the size that i needed , If a drill bit had broken & the drill hit the paint I would have died ! PLUS BEEN LAUGHED OFF THE FORUM ! :bang head::bang head::bang head:

No you wouldn't have been laughed off the forum...
You would have just got another award ( Homer award)

Looks good Tim :punk:

MY FRIEND MIKE ( BIG BALD HEADED GUY WHOM SOME OF YOU KNOW FROM THE BROWNIE RUN , FUNNY AS HELL BUT DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING ! ) CAME OVER TODAY TO SEE , " SPIKE BIKE " ( MY BIKE ) IN PERSON TODAY TO SEE THE SPIKES , HE SAID HE LIKES IT , AND BELIEVE ME , THATS BETTER THEN HEAD ON PROM NIGHT FROM A HOT GIRL WITH NO GAG REFLEX ! .. :wkwk:...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Last edited:
I like you Tim, you are a great guy with funtastic sense of humor but...
this time its the most stupid thing I've ever saw.

Better remove this, it will hurt you sooner or later.

I would have never said that! But I like you Satariel direct and to the point. However I do see a safety issue here for sure!

Scooter

ACTUALLY , I LIKE THAT FOR A NAME FOR MY MAX , " DEATH WISH " , I THINK ITS VERY FITTING , WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ? .. :confused2:

I like the name "Prickly Pear" LOL sorry couldn't resist. But no really you are exploring were no man has had balls to go! good luck on your adventure..

Scooter

MY FRIEND MIKE ( BIG BALD HEADED GUY WHOM SOME OF YOU KNOW FROM THE BROWNIE RUN , FUNNY AS HELL BUT DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING ! ) CAME OVER TODAY TO SEE , " DEATH WISH " ( MY BIKE ) IN PERSON TODAY TO SEE THE SPIKES , HE SAID HE LIKES IT , AND BELIEVE ME , THATS BETTER THEN HEAD ON PROM NIGHT FROM A HOT GIRL WITH NO GAG REFLEX ! .. :wkwk:...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

LOL , I can't keep from laughing.... You can keep your holes on your faux tank and I'll take the head! LOL

I can say I have met Mike, not a chance...Ifs its Fugly, that's all your going to hear, for like hours...:biglaugh: Great guy....

nah...no chance guys, mike calls 'em as he sees 'em, if he says he likes something (which i've not heard him say very often) you can take it to the bank. :punk:
No dought for sure , if he didn't like it , he would tell me & bust my balls about it forever ! .. And love doing so !

That looks bad ass for sure, but damn man, do you have a death wish?

Spikes everywhere for sure but not where you might be impaled on them.
THANKS FOR THE BAD ASS COMPLEMENT ! .. AS FAR AS A .." DEATH WISH " . . I HAVE AN ALMOST 7 YEAR OLD SON THAT I LOVE MORE THEN ANYTHING , SO I DEFINITELY WANT TO MAKE IT HOME ! ... PLUS THE OTHER WRECKS I'VE BEEN IN , USUALLY MY BODY WENT ONE WAY & THE BIKE THE OTHER , EXCEPT ONCE . . BUT IF IT DOES LAND ON ME , MAYBE IT WILL PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY QUICKER ! .. :confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200:

I think the Max lends itself to just this kind of customization and pulls it off without looking contrived. Now you still need to get the spike grip ends. I would have also used a donor lid instead of a factory flame job cover and saved the original and used a beat up ebay find to do the spike job. Some smaller spikes for the side gas tank covers too maybe, to carry over the theme? And don't forget the spiked tire stem caps! I don't even want to know how many body piercings you have. Your sick dude, I love it! Patmax.
ACTUALLY I HAVE A DONOR LID BUT IT NEEDS TO BE REDONE AND THE SUSPENSE WAS KILLING ME , LOOKING AT THE SPIKES AND LOOKING AT MY FACTORY LID , LOOKING AT THE SPIKES AND LOOKING AT MY FACTORY LID ! BUT I'M GLAD I DID IT ON THE FACTORY LID , JUST GLAD I DIDN'T SLIP WITH THE DRILL ! ... THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS ! ... AND ACTUALLY I DON'T HAVE ANY PIERCINGS AT ALL , BELIEVE IT OR NOT ...:confused2:.. I'M THINKING OF GETTING THIS TATTOOED ON ME SOMEWHERE !

Attachments

• 100_1163.jpg
    100_1163.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 3
SINCE EVERYONES TRYING TO JINX ME , I FIGURE IF I CLEAN THE SPIKES ON MY BIKE WITH PEROXIDE DAILY , WHEN I WRECK & GET IMPALED , AT LEAST I WON'T GET AN INFECTION ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back