My first Vmax!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Reaction score
Well gentelmen,
after lusting after this bike for the last 20 years, I finally got one. She just came in today from Chicago. Took her out for a spin an was not disappointed. I came back in from my ride and made an offhand comment to my wife that the work has now begun...the work of modding her out. To which she rightly responded, its not work, its just money! I suppose I should have expected that from a woman with an IQ in the high 160's. Gotta love her.

Attachments

• IMG_3707.JPG
    IMG_3707.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3709.JPG
    IMG_3709.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 58
Gotta love her.

The wife of the bike? :rofl_200:

Anyway, welcome to the club! You found the right place that's for sure :clapping:

Nice ride too - it looks in great shape. Now start by binning those old Dunlops and get yourself some decent rubber on there. Also don't try taking high speed bends like you would on any other fast bike - make sure you get a good handle on how this thing behaves first..

Thanks for the introduction no name. Welcome to the site, Look forward to hearing about your rides and mods.

:party:

First mod... Comp baffle for the Kerker... Sounds bad ass with it!:eusa_dance:

lolly pops, dumbo ears and red ass need to go away too! lol

Well gentelmen,
after lusting after this bike for the last 20 years, I finally got one. She just came in today from Chicago. Took her out for a spin an was not disappointed. I came back in from my ride and made an offhand comment to my wife that the work has now begun...the work of modding her out. To which she rightly responded, its not work, its just money! I suppose I should have expected that from a woman with an IQ in the high 160's. Gotta love her.

Curious... did you get it off of eBay and have it shipped?

Welcome,...... first mod would be a rear ejector seat:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back