My Son's Road Test - PASS!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Ian took his test today, and did a great job. He now is a licensed NY motorcycle operator. All he's got to do now is wait a week, and get his license amended to the "M" endorsement. However, in NY, the interim license he got after passing the test is totally a full license to ride...

He's got the skills to be an excellent rider, but I told him - you NEVER know everything about riding a bike... Make every ride a learning experience, and you'll be a rider the rest of your life.

His Mom gave him encouragement from his first outing on the Burgman, even though she couldn't watch his first efforts on the Max. To them, and all here that expressed interest and encouragement to Ian - Thanks! We have a new VMaxxer in our midst! :punk:

Last edited:
Good advice about always being a "lifelong learning motor vehicle operator." Congratulations on your new riding partner! Western NYS has a lot of room to wander, and some beautiful countryside, especially around the Finger Lakes.

I knew he'd do it !!!!!
Congratulations to Ian !!!! :punk: :eusa_dance:

I bought my Max 8 years before Ian was born... And waited! Believe me, the bike was put to good use while I waited. Now I'm never gonna get to ride it again!:wave bye:

I bought my Max 8 years before Ian was born... And waited! Believe me, the bike was put to good use while I waited. Now I'm never gonna get to ride it again!:wave bye:

This would be the perfect time for you to get another, and you and your son can build it up to just how you want it.

Congrats on your son passing. Continue teaching him well, and may the two of you have many years riding together!

Latest posts

Back