My VMax is going to a new home

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warbeast

Reaction score
I'm a little sad to see her go, but I'm getting something that I think will be a better fit for me. I traded for a 2009 warrior that had never been uncrated. I got a $4000 for trade and paid $5400 out the door which includes 1st service visit and delivery of the bike to my house.

Situation was that the dealer had someone that wanted a VMax and I wanted a warrior, which they had a new one in stock. The guy that is buying it from the dealer already contacted me to ask some questions about it and I recommended that he visit the forum. I'm keeping all my tools that I bought specifically for the max, my carbtune and my spanner wrench for the head bearings, so if anyone in the area of central MI ever needs help with either of those two jobs, I'd be willing to help. Just send me a PM.

I'll probably still check in every once in awhile to see if there is anything local going on in MI and see if anyone wants to meet up for a ride. Thanks to all, Sandy Klock one2dmax, and maleko89 to name a few, for the help with getting it tuned up and running extremely better. I'll be seein ya round.

Warbeast- OUT

Hey Warbeast,
sorry to hear about you parting with you V-Max, but completely understand. Enjoy your Warrior ! You had a fine looking V-Max; great that it now has a new home hopefully remaining here in the Michigan. :eusa_dance:
We'll try to keep you posted on any MI rides that come up this riding season !

The guy the says he is getting actually works for the same company as I do, but in a different department. He lives just outside of mount pleasant.

Great, that's like 35 minutes from my place ! I better keep an eye out for him on my rides over to Mount Pleasant !!! :thumbs up:

when you're ver that way you should give me a heads up. we could meet up somewhere.

Congrats on the new bike. I'm sure you will like it. They have a good following and lots of interesting mods, like the V Max.

I read your post there the other day and thought your nick looked familiar.

Take care,
G Man

Congrats on the new bike. I'm sure you will like it. They have a good following and lots of interesting mods, like the V Max.

I read your post there the other day and thought your nick looked familiar.

Take care,
G Man

You'll be back . :rofl_200:

Congrats and good luck with the new bike! Nothing wrong with a change of pace, and getting a bike 9 years newer.

Congrats on your new Warrior! From what I've read they actually have pretty good power for a V- twin and I like the look of them too,especially the blacked out "Midnight Warrior" version. Compared to the V Max a whole different animal huh. Enjoy! Mike

Latest posts

Back