My Vmax tipped over on me today :(

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not mistaken , you inquired about my gen II Highwaybars .
I will correct myself , your inquiry was on a seat.
Then you basically insulted me with this email

The HWBs may have been my suggestion for you to make your genII more comfortable as the have for a lot of other guys.

So I offended you with this short email ???? If I offended anyone it should be the people who have to read my typo's.........lol

unhappy.jpg

I've been a member for 7 years on this forum without any issue, yesterday I get banned from the other place for dumb reasons and now all of a sudden you are offended by me?? sounds fishy to me

No , you said no one had succeeded in making a comfortable seat,that they've wasted their time. You even started with" nothing personal" guess what, I took it personal.
And there's people in nine countries that would disagree with you.

FYI I don't spend any time on the "other" forum , I don't like them.

I said a few things the first one was "nothing personal" and that was my opinion. That I never had a seat redone and have it fix the problem 100 %

Then I ended the email by saying "not doubting your ability or success" I can't control how you take things, I am sorry you took it in a offensive way.

Don't care what you think , I guy that buys a bike without tittle in hand ( IMHO) Isn't to bright . I'm not going to lose any sleep.
If you were allowed on that site you could see how often I go there then maybe form a more educated opinion.

Don't care what you think , I guy that buys a bike without tittle in hand ( IMHO) Isn't to bright . I'm not going to lose any sleep.
If you were allowed on that site you could see how often I go there then maybe form a more educated opinion.

You can sleep now I have title in hand.. another funny thing you wait 1 1/2 months to tell me I offended you. let the members here read the email and see if I said anything that was offensive towards you. Sean has more of a beef if he wanted to since I said he redid my seat and it wasn't fixed 100%. I didn't get any guarantee from Sean that it would be 100% fixed so I never mentioned a thing and was OK paying him for what he did.

Plan and simple you are a plant from the other forum and this is the last reply you will get from me.

I love the Red Sox!!!!!

I got my first chance to ride a Gen 2 at Thunder. It was a trip highlight for me. Thank you, to Rick Famby for trusting me with your bike. My first thought was, Rick P. can make a better seat for this bike. The seat was wide for me,but not hard like a Gen 1 OEM seat. A twist of the throttle and all I was thinking about what a sweat ride I was on. The ride was much different from my low Gen 1 and at low speeds I could notice the weight difference. The torque is super impressive. The handling, I got used to by the third twisty. It was a positive experience for sure.
Steve

Sorry I messed up when I tried to post the YouTube video of the MotoMover

I got my first chance to ride a Gen 2 at Thunder. It was a trip highlight for me. Thank you, to Rick Famby for trusting me with your bike. My first thought was, Rick P. can make a better seat for this bike. The seat was wide for me,but not hard like a Gen 1 OEM seat. A twist of the throttle and all I was thinking about what a sweat ride I was on. The ride was much different from my low Gen 1 and at low speeds I could notice the weight difference. The torque is super impressive. The handling, I got used to by the third twisty. It was a positive experience for sure.
Steve

Hi Steve,
Yes am friends with Rick on Facebook but don't really know him. I haven't even rode my Gen 2 yet, yesterday I got in my new "MotoMover" I plan to put it together today and I feel very confident that it will work great I will take some videos. I b9ought 2 GoPros so when I ride I will be taking lots of video to share on here. I decided not to ride my Vmax until I get my plates and there is a backlog on MN plates. when it gets here it will proudly say " MYVMAX "

Were you trying to change the subject ( which I appreciate ) or are you a Red Sox fan??

Ron

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6P331eEXw )

I saw an episode of 'Pawn Stars' and the son was looking at a fat rear tire H-D clone, some S&S big-displacement Eddie Trotta low, stretched-out ride, I think the guy was wanting around $20K. The son had someone who knows bikes come in and he told the seller, "your bike is worth $10K, maybe. The fat-tire bikes are out of style. What's hot now are narrow-tire lane-splitters." You could watch the air go out of the sails of the seller.

Just trying to move things along.

Did'ja know Ted Williams was a Marine pilot in WW II, flying pursuit planes? He also interrupted his Major League Red Sox career to return to the skies over the Korean peninsula in that conflict. He flew F9F "Panthers." He was also named 'Player of the Decade' in the 1950's, and his competition included Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, and Willy Mays.

One like he flew:
ClickHandler.ashx

As I said, "just trying to move things along."

Hi Steve,
Yes am friends with Rick on Facebook but don't really know him. I haven't even rode my Gen 2 yet, yesterday I got in my new "MotoMover" I plan to put it together today and I feel very confident that it will work great I will take some videos. I b9ought 2 GoPros so when I ride I will be taking lots of video to share on here. I decided not to ride my Vmax until I get my plates and there is a backlog on MN plates. when it gets here it will proudly say " MYVMAX "

Were you trying to change the subject ( which I appreciate ) or are you a Red Sox fan??

Ron

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6P331eEXw )

i was trying to change the subject for sure, playing moderator a little. And I am a Red Sox fan from way back. I Like this forum, and the people in it even more. I might have messaged Rick Famby a couple of times, but just met him at thunder this year.
Steve

As the "hamster" used to say on Top Gear------"that'll buff right out"You probably hurt you pride more than anything else-good thing you are not hurt. Chin up.

turns out you were right I replaced one cover and sanded the scratches with a very fine steel wool, now you can even tell there was any damage at all. The kickstand repair went so easy I was afraid I was missing something. So as you said in your post besides my knee and my ankle I think he was my pride that got hurt the most.

You don't NEED to buy anything. The damage does not affect fit, form, or function. So at this point it's what you WANT to buy simply to enhance the cosmetics.

Sean
Sean,
I understood what you meant by not needing to replace the damaged parts on my bike, I fully agree that none of the damage would affect how the bike would ride but it would bother me since I would know the damage is there, so for that reason I needed to repair it.

When the time comes and I have the extra cash and I decide to do any kind of bodywork you will be the first one I contact.

Ron

OK you got banned somewhere. It happens, not the end of the world. Suck it up and play where you are allowed.

I don't want to see crap from another site sit in the forum here.

I agree with you my intentions were not to carry the battle over to this forum but if it came up I wasn't going to hide it. I understand how members of this forum wouldn't like to be Discussing problems from the other forum. It just seems too much of a coincidence that jfeagins1985 would pop into this for act as if he was unaware of what happened and pretend that he had to go login just to see what happened. I'm convinced that he was just trying to let everyone know what happened and start something over here, otherwise why would he post the image of my avatar grayed out with the word "banned" on it. Then he had to go back and login and come back over here and post links, this wasn't a coincidence this was someone trying to inflict anything negative on me in this Forum. http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=227

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back