Need help asap!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
I had a vintage western flyer bike on ebay for 150.00 buy it now and this guy http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=54dav10&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true bought it....he's in victoria australia and his name is John Davis.....any fellow vmaxers in Australia know of him?
he hasnt paid yet....I emailed him asking why he bought it since it will be BIG $$$ to ship from the states.
He hasnt replied yet.....should I give him a day or 2 before I cancel??
I just dont wanna be scammed.

After 7 or 8 days, if there is no response from him you can open a dispute thru eBay and get all your fees back and he will get a strike against him. That is the best way to go if he doesn't respond. There is no way for him to scam you if he pays thru PayPal. Document everything though.

did you look over some of the things he bought?
crazy spending there in the last 90 days!
I'll wait it out....hopefully he's legit ...never know....some people will pay high prices for shipping for things they want huh?

Pity you didn't put a link to the sale. But no matter, the bloke seems to have good feedback, no negatives, so he hasn't done anything wrong yet.

Good advise right there from m-cman. And only message him via e-bay, it makes it easier for them to track that you did the right thing.

It's possible that he knows what he's doing, and is arranging how to get it here by himself. Even still, it would be common courtesy to contact you to tell you what he is doing.

I think once a day for messages is acceptable.

ps. nah, don't know him. I'll check with Dazza.

He has bought other things from the states that where old coke cola stuff. I would do as m-cman said and do every message to him via Ebay for a record of messages.

:confused2: He could be traveling or somewhere his computer does not operate now. I have had this problem several times with buyers. Go through all of Ebayers instructions and you'll be fine. You do still have the bike so no loss yet. Good Luck, Spurs

Latest posts

Back