what is this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daves86vmax

Reaction score
YAMAHA V-MAX 1200 FUEL TANK SHELL USED

!CE5gWHwCGk~$(KGrHqF,!hkE0fmTnwPNBNT,CQBD2w~~_35.JPG

Please wait
Image not available

!CE5gWHwCGk~$(KGrHqF,!hkE0fmTnwPNBNT,CQBD2w~~_14.JPG
!CE5gYowBmk~$(KGrHqR,!hYE0e35PrTFBNT,CV!NMw~~_14.JPG
!CE5gb!!!mk~$(KGrHqF,!i8E1M8eI)g4BNT,C,JTd!~~_14.JPG
!CE5gc9!!2k~$(KGrHqR,!jQE1J2OUVy-BNT,CeffkQ~~_14.JPG
!CE5ge4Q!mk~$(KGrHqF,!gsE0vv1DUM+BNT,Ci2OC!~~_14.JPG
!CE5ghGQCGk~$(KGrHqZ,!iQE1N!QGQkVBNT,CoMUmg~~_14.JPG
!CE5gjW!B2k~$(KGrHqF,!ikE1NYfBdR2BNT,CtPQSQ~~_14.JPG

s.gif

Item condition:Used

Price:US $150.00Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It NoworBest Offer:Make OfferMake OfferMake OfferAdd to list

Start of panel
Add to a new list
End of panel

Added to your Watch list
imgBucks_35x13.gif
Join eBay Bucks and earn 2% back on this item.See conditionsfor eBay Bucks - opens in a new window or tab

Returns:3 day money back |Read return policy details
Shipping:$12.95 See more services See shipping discounts | See all shipping detailsEstimated delivery within 2-11 business days.

imgGuaranteeNGVI_icon.jpg

imgGuaranteeNGVI_newribbon.jpg

imgGuaranteeNGVI_EBPname.gif
eBay will cover your purchase price plus original shipping. Learn more about eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab

Seller info
Member id cyclepagesnyc230( Feedback Score Of 497
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

99.5% Positive feedback

Ask a question
Save this seller
See other items from this seller
Visit store: cyclepagesnyc230

Other item info

Item number:270702412428Item location:NEW YORK, NY, United StatesShips to:Worldwide Payments:PayPal See payment information

Share: this item |Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item

Description Shipping and payment Buying tips
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Item Specifics

Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller?s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition
Warranty: No

Looks like it replaced the faux cover and scoops and puts a fuel tank setup in there place.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Custom faux cover and scoop setup for vmax with a supercharger, a round air cleaner fits up through the hole in the faux?

It's NOT for the VMax...it's for the Yamaha FZX700, which is the first Yamaha Fazer. How do I know? Because I HAVE a Fazer....

It's a tank cover with side scoops attached, and it has a small gauge box attached to the front of it (neutral light, high beam indicator drectional signal indicators)

The circle you see thru the top of it (at the far left of the image) is where the fuel tank's opening cap is located.

It's also been spray painted black.

Elimax

Bingo we have a winner! It's indeed from the baby vmax AKA Fazer/FZX.

Sean

I was going to say the same thing "Fazer FZ700" (if I remember the factory designation correctly) It is missing the vertical pieces that cover the intake boots if I remember correctly. I used to have one of these bikes before my V-max. It was a fun bike.

Gannon

Latest posts

Back