New 2010 Red Gen II In Stock, Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I told the guys at Cycle Springs Power Sports I'd put this up in case anyone here is interested. This is near Tarpon Springs, West Central Florida...

They have a New 2010 Gen II sitting on the showroom floor. It's beautiful...

Talk to Andy Spencer if you're interested. I made an outragious deal with him yesterday on an FZ8. It's up to you to do the same.... :clapping:

727-771-1211

I told the guys at Cycle Springs Power Sports I'd put this up in case anyone here is interested. This is near Tarpon Springs, West Central Florida...

They have a New 2010 Gen II sitting on the showroom floor. It's beautiful...

Talk to Andy Spencer if you're interested. I made an outragious deal with him yesterday on an FZ8. It's up to you to do the same.... :clapping:

727-771-1211

Ill call him tomorrow... I'm looking for a 2010 and I live near Houston. I'm talking with Jeff on eBay about that one buts its in WI!

Please everyone keep an eye out for me.

Thanks,
David.

I'm going there right now. I'll look for ANDY and tell him you will call and make sure it's still there..

I'm going there right now. I'll look for ANDY and tell him you will call and make sure it's still there..

Thanks Dave, I just got off the phone with Andy and I may make a deal with him. So if you talk with him please ask him to make a good deal.

Thanks bro!!
D.

Cool, You beat me, I had to pick up some other stuff and only just got home. I told Andy I'd let you know he was there today...

Good Luck with a deal LongNap.......:clapping:

Man, We all work together so well....:clapping:Others should do this great running our country.....:confused2:That last statement is a Joke....:rofl_200:

Anybody moved on this 2010????????

Andy never called me back and I found another new 2010 about 250 miles from me. I'm trying to work numbers on a 2009 that has 1700 miles but the dealer is being a butt. I may call Andy again today and see what his best would be and then this other guy again.

I would like to have a warranty but I think I could buy the 2009 for about 2K less :ummm:

Thanks Scott! Calling them now.

I was very tempted to buy that one, but I knew if I was patient I could find a nice '09 in my price range. Good luck with your search. Let me know how it works out.

Scott

Latest posts

Back