New Baby Girl!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very happy for you and the wife!She will grow up so fast.I used to have daddy daughter day with mine,I missed work and she would stay out of school,Go get her a new baby doll eat at mc donald's,Spend the rest of the day at the playground.It usally ended with me getting chewed out by mama.I would just say she is only lil once.Wish you and the wife,AND OF COURSE THE LIL ONE!!!A GREAT FUTURE!! CONGRATS!!!

CONGRADULATIONS MAN! To you AND the misses.
When they say "enjoy it cuz time flies", they aint kidding.

Seems like only yesterday my daughter was born premature, at 5.0 lbs. , sleepin in the incubator for 5 days, then months of dr apptmnts for her digestive troubles as an infant... 18 years later (18 last week), she graduated with honors, Tall Blonde and Beautiful woman that she is today. (though I still think she wears a lil too much make up., but I digress) TIME DOES FLY indeed. (but hey, my 2nd child support is finally ending, 2 down 1 to go. ;) )

Congrats, and enjoy, shell be wanting to borrow the car in no time (or maybe the Max)
;)

Thanks guys!

It has been a crazy day, haven't had more than an hour of sleep but it has been worth it.

First thing she did was pee on me, then I put on her first diaper... LOL

I will take all the words of wisdom shared here. Thanks again!

Ryan

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1406933924303.jpg

Another pic, rest are on a real camera and I haven't been on a computer yet. This was about 20 minutes after birth.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back