New Dyna3000 box!?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor_eyerdhal

Reaction score
A buddy of the french forum recently bought a Dyna3000 CDI box for a 96 max.
It is a programmable one with USB port!

Do you have heard of this new CDI box?

The doc in the box is a piece of shit with no usefull technical detail...

This link is not for this new product, unfortunately there is no online doc for it...
No dipswitches anymore, you can tune the curve with a laptop PC, but no info on Dynatek website!!

I still have several fully programmable new Ignitech TCI available.

I can also supply a cable & programing to allow the VBoost unit to be set to custom opening specs.

Programing is done via a laptop with a usb/com cable.

Rev limiter, shift light, launch light, fuel pump control, nitrous retard are some of the other features that can be utilized with this TCI.

Gary

I was talking about new fully programmable DYNA 3000, not Ignitech...

Visibly no one knows, Dynateck advertising an tech divisions are very very bad!

I sell both but haven't had many troubles with the dyna units in a few years. Not enough time on the igni units to know durability yet (no failures yet either that I am aware of).

This came up in another thread a while back. Regarding Dyna 3000 that's actually laptop programmable.
Their website says nothing about it. Another member claimed he had one too....

There is also one for the analog bikes that is in development, I did some minor testing on a prototype unit that PCW sent me. I WILL have one of these when they hit the market....they are very sweet!! :punk:

Was it still about the same price as the old style.
I would love to see the cut sheet, installation or users manual in this.
Link perhaps?

Still weird that Dyna doesn't claim them?

I paid $240 for it on eBay new. The users manual was two pieces of paper stapled together. Not impressive, but fairly simple. Once youve installed it, You go to the website to download the software, and go from there.

Well I have an older one not installed NIB if anyone wants to trade the newer version. Someone that may not be good with computers. just an offer. I plan on installing mine in the next 2 weeks or this first 2 rainy days in a row ;)

I paid $240 for it on eBay new. The users manual was two pieces of paper stapled together. Not impressive, but fairly simple. Once youve installed it, You go to the website to download the software, and go from there.

Is there a part number needed to get the right software?

I still have several fully programmable new Ignitech TCI available.

I can also supply a cable & programing to allow the VBoost unit to be set to custom opening specs.

Programing is done via a laptop with a usb/com cable.

Rev limiter, shift light, launch light, fuel pump control, nitrous retard are some of the other features that can be utilized with this TCI.

Gary
Gary,
do you still have these units and how much do they cost?
Thanks,
Ryan

The instruction sheet tells you where to download it. To be honest, I was about a 12-pack in when I installed it, so details are a bit fuzzy. I think they have a downloads section on the site.

Yes we can download the software here :http://www.dynaonline.com/skins/downloads/

The new instruction manual is zipped in the package!

Look at the picture, You can customise all parameters and new functions :
-Start retard
-2 steps input
-ignition retard
-data logging

dyna10.jpg

I want it :th_image003:

Back