New Englanders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.n2o

Reaction score
Thinkin some time in the next month or so we should get anybody around the New England area together for a Sat or Sunday ride. Shitload of new maxxers poppin up. It would be one hell of a sound :biglaugh:

Im in...
(well pretty sure pending the date..and if im free)

In to make 3 89's. The fastest year I've herd
rofl_200.gif

Just kinda throwin it out there for now to see interest. I just rebuilt my carbs and have to install my c o p kit from Gannon when I get back from Rhode Island. Should be a breeze. I would imagine very soon i'll post something once I get the tuning ironed out. It would be awesome to get all the guys together for a good blast.

I em also a new maxxer and just like another member said if it is within reason for a day trip I would deff be interested...

I em also a new maxxer and just like another member said if it is within reason for a day trip I would deff be interested...

prettysure i drove thru athol on my way to lake george for americade!

awesome riding up there.

Im in belchertown, track me down and we'll go for a ride round the quabbin! and welcome to the forum

I sent my trusty 1" Starrett caliper to Athol for refurbishment, came back lookin' great & accurate. Probably almost as-old as me.

Enjoy the curves & summer, 'cause soon enough it will be snow-time. One advantage to FL.

OK guys as I tried before but failed miserabley LET'S PLAN A RIDE. I had a few people who were interested but nothing come of it. Would be nice to know where we want to go. My area new Hampshire,? cape area,?ct, ri,? . We need a definate date,time,place who's running this show lol. Let's do this!!!!!!.

I'm always down for a Cape ride. Get a group interested and I'll make it happen. But, after Labor Day is best. There is some good riding here after the tourist give the roads back. The Cape rises about 4 inches after they leave.
Till then, Conn, Western Ma, NH, all good.
punk0000.gif

Steve-o

We'll definitely get this going for sure. All I have to do is a carb sync and my plug mod and i'll be ready to go but i'm in Narragansett this week with the wife and 2 year old. I'll be home this Saturday so I may be able to tighten up the bike then. This thread will not go away we're all gonna get off our arses and do this. Just shootin from the hip I would guess 3-4 weeks from now around labor day. Let me know what you guys think.

I'm always down for a Cape ride. Get a group interested and I'll make it happen. But, after Labor Day is best. There is some good riding here after the tourist give the roads back. The Cape rises about 4 inches after they leave.
Till then, Conn, Western Ma, NH, all good.
punk0000.gif

Steve-o

I agree Steve once there gone it's like a ghost town. Me n wife are planning on visiting you soon . I would love to do a Kangamangus highway trip it's gorgeous and allot of good places to eat but how many want to come to NH I know you would lol.

Back