New Englanders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any confirmation bout goin out sunday?...

T$

Looks respectable. I would think something casual like 11:00 or 12:00.........

Sunday
partlycloudy.gif
Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 72F. Winds from the WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday Night
nt_clear.gif
Clear. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Hourly Forecast6AM12 Noon6PM12 MidnightTemp. | Dew Point61 | 5767 | 4562 | 4253 | 37Wind8 mph SW13 mph WNW9 mph WNW5 mph WNWHumidity89%45%45%55%Chance of Precip.10%10% 0%0%Cloud Cover99%42%20% 0% ConditionsFogPartly CloudyClearClearSunrise & Sunset6:38 AM
6:44 PM

:hijacked: Hey guys I know its short notice:bang head: but I found this http://westernmass.craigslist.org/mcy/3285639465.html
and Im willing to lead a ride up to On sunday:biglaugh:, it is in new england so I thought Id put it here.:confused2:Its prolly around 130 miles or so round trip from my place, very nice new england rd's.( RT 10 and 63) Ive never been to this show but It says its a big one?

any interest, late morning departure?

Such short notice Im going to try to keep it "BUMPED" up so no one misses it.BUMP

if you see any 88-91 honda hawk GT gas tanks get the guys # for me eh?

:hijacked: Hey guys I know its short notice:bang head: but I found this http://westernmass.craigslist.org/mcy/3285639465.html
and Im willing to lead a ride up to On sunday:biglaugh:, it is in new england so I thought Id put it here.:confused2:Its prolly around 130 miles or so round trip from my place, very nice new england rd's.( RT 10 and 63) Ive never been to this show but It says its a big one?

I got to tell you i'm intrigued......2hrs each way and some time there is a nice ride....but my day might be on a little bit of a leash....need to be in Chicopee approx 4:00ish.....could ride bike directly thereafter....i'm a definate maybe at the moment.....

ok SO FAR ONE DEFFINATE MAYBE, any other possible maybe's.

Mike If we run up rt's 10 and 63 to 101 it should take us only bout 1 1/2 hours. there are a couple other ways to get there but there not as quick. and the Highway(91) isnt to far from the swap meet if you needed a quick way back.

Sounds like a good one. Unfortunately I have a lot of stuff to catch up on this weekend.

What time ya thinkin?
and where ya wanna meet?
im comin from enfield tomorrow morn.. so mass is right.up the street..unfortunately, i dont really know my way around there.. but im in for whatever.

T$

OK, whos in? time to make plans, if no interest in this any other ideas,

Terry, if you want I can give you directions to my place and you can try a MAXGASSER for the day.

Mike, Two hours up two there and two back, leave at ten and make it no problem.

Dr. the seasons not over yet, We will ride again.

Ok Takers? tenitive time out 10ish

OK, whos in? time to make plans, if no interest in this any other ideas,

Terry, if you want I can give you directions to my place and you can try a MAXGASSER for the day.

Mike, Two hours up two there and two back, leave at ten and make it no problem.

Dr. the seasons not over yet, We will ride again.

Ok Takers? tenitive time out 10ish

Sounds awesome..ill pm ya for deets.

tried to pm..not sure if worked..smart fone trouble.

can u PM me ur address and fone number?
thanks

T

Last edited:
Terry, it worked...............twice! pm sent. Anyone else up for a ride?OR do I build seat parts today?

I want my freaking broken hip to heal so I can get some fall rides in here in NE
damnit

Back