New Englanders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in...
(well pretty sure pending the date..and if im free)

+1

IMHO.......we're all from a fairly "large" area......my thought would be to map out a "huge" (within reason say 250 miles round trip or something) radius from our collective center & start prob somewhere in CT/RI since this is the Dr's brainchild and as we rotate around pick up and drop off bikes as we come into their area......We could make those pick up/drop off spots at restuarant/gas station/local attraction/whatever.......something like that.........just a thought.

+1

IMHO.......we're all from a fairly "large" area......my thought would be to map out a "huge" (within reason say 250 miles round trip or something) radius from our collective center & start prob somewhere in CT/RI since this is the Dr's brainchild and as we rotate around pick up and drop off bikes as we come into their area......We could make those pick up/drop off spots at restuarant/gas station/local attraction/whatever.......something like that.........just a thought.

That sounds like a cool idea..
I'm friggin psyched..

Hmm.. I should prolly change my oil 1st..

(oh snap [spfldmax].. I just realized you're only a few miles north of me... sweet.)

Still tryin' to figure out a good date guys. I haven't forgot about this. I was thinking labor day weekend but i'm working that Saturday, my son's birthday is Sunday and Monday I don't want to do shit but cook on the grill and drink beer :biglaugh:. How bout Saturday Sept 8th ? Just throwin' a date out there to see if it's cool with you guys.

Still tryin' to figure out a good date guys. I haven't forgot about this. I was thinking labor day weekend but i'm working that Saturday, my son's birthday is Sunday and Monday I don't want to do shit but cook on the grill and drink beer :biglaugh:. How bout Saturday Sept 8th ? Just throwin' a date out there to see if it's cool with you guys.

The 8th sounds good to me. though I know my girl is planning a day trip to NY city for us around that time..that'd be my luck. :(
But right now Ill pencil it in and well see what others say bout that date.

T$

I agree Steve once there gone it's like a ghost town. Me n wife are planning on visiting you soon . I would love to do a Kangamangus highway trip it's gorgeous and allot of good places to eat but how many want to come to NH I know you would lol.

Now that the elusive oil leak is gone I'm down for any ride I can get to in a few hours. It's nice to see the level in the same spot as when I changed it.
Steve-o

Bought a house...I'm now a slave to the wife, child and the 2 houses I now own!! But...if I can sneak away I most certainly will!!!

Thinkin maybe we all hit rice o rama, bs for a while, grab somthing to eat and go for a rip....didn't realize it was the next day

I was thinking maybe we all would try to park in the same area.....but this is a new location so i'm not familure with the layout........we should still do the ride sometime too maybe............

So... maybe thos should be a new thread..and maybe under rides..hookups..BUT..
a feller i work with told me bout a charity ride on this saturday the 25th.
(harleys mostly i presume)
but im meetin him at my work in south windsor ct. @ 10 am..
then meet up with the other bikes in broad brook CT at 11.
itd be cool to get more maxxes involved ;)
whos in?
i think ya gotta donate suttin to get in..but heck, ive never been on a charity run before..let alone with a VMax.

lemmy know.
T$

So... maybe thos should be a new thread..and maybe under rides..hookups..BUT..
a feller i work with told me bout a charity ride on this saturday the 25th.
(harleys mostly i presume)
but im meetin him at my work in south windsor ct. @ 10 am..
then meet up with the other bikes in broad brook CT at 11.
itd be cool to get more maxxes involved ;)
whos in?
i think ya gotta donate suttin to get in..but heck, ive never been on a charity run before..let alone with a VMax.

lemmy know.
T$

Charity runs are awesome. Usually it's like 20$ or so and all bikes are welcome. I would like to get a ride together soon in new England. I just found out I can't make rice o Rama this year due to a family party. I'm bummed cause it is real close to us this year. Maybe I can just go and leave early or show up late. I'll have to find out when everyone is going first.
How far in ct is that charity run. I live in south eastern mass about 40 min from cape cod?
Thanks
Mark

How far in ct is that charity run. I live in south eastern mass about 40 min from cape cod?
Thanks
Mark

Im not 100% sure where abouts its goin to (ill find out more)
But i believe were meeting up in Broad brook CT (of all places ;) )

T$

Dude, charity rides are not friendly on maxxes. There's a lot of really slow running at times, on and off the clutch lever, fan stayin on, guage pegged. I did one with some guys I work with years ago and about 40 minutes in I wanted to take a dirt road. I still show up and donate but hit the road.

Charity runs are awesome. Usually it's like 20$ or so and all bikes are welcome. I would like to get a ride together soon in new England. I just found out I can't make rice o Rama this year due to a family party. I'm bummed cause it is real close to us this year. Maybe I can just go and leave early or show up late. I'll have to find out when everyone is going first.
Thanks
Mark

Mark, buddy.................priorities!!!! :biglaugh:

Mark, buddy.................priorities!!!! :biglaugh:

Mike I'm not saying 100% no but I'm bummed that I'm not 100% yes. My wife actually told me to just go but I want to talk to my buddy it's his sons party and if he is ok with it I'm there. Maybe I'll show up to the party late :eusa_dance:

I've been going through a tough time with my mom she has cancer so I could really use a nice ride with some brother maxers. Keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks
Mark

I hope you can make it at least one way Bro. We're due to get out there on the black top. Garrett too.
Steve-o

Back