new marks exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro.betterley

Reaction score
got my bike back running after several mods and repairs, THE EXHAUST SOUNDS GREAT!!

Got a couple of leaks but i didnt use new gasksts so I think thats the problem.

i will post some pics when the bike is all back together waiting on my sissy bar to install rear fender, and front forks to finish the upgrade to the 43mm and newer brakes

is an upgrade to a new front end as simple as a newer triple and forks?

makes sense. so you could really just take a newer front end and just transplant it, as the neck/bearings/stem etc all is just a direct bolt on?

Correct. You can reuse the wheel but have to move over the rotors. I guess you can reuse the axle and speedo drive unit too but that's almost it.

Sean

Anyone have the number for Marks Performance?
Been debating over just getting slip ons but seems everyone says the jetting issue I have is because of the header size not the cans. Anyways anyone have Marks number I'd appriciate it.

Anyone have the number for Marks Performance?
Been debating over just getting slip ons but seems everyone says the jetting issue I have is because of the header size not the cans. Anyways anyone have Marks number I'd appriciate it.

Slip-ons prolly won't help you any. Here's Mark's #....760/948-1346

or: http://marksperformance.com/

I did not know that Mark already have new website.
Still incomplete but some progress is visible.

Actually, Mark didn't even know it either Przemek!! :biglaugh:

Last month I called him and said I'd like a set of the pipes he has on special on his webpage. He says, "I didn't know they had that up & running yet!" :rofl_200:

Back