New member!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippse

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello. I am new to the site and the V-MAX. I have a 96 V-MAX with a 17" rear wheel conversion, stage 7 kit, 80H.P. wet nitrous system, kerker 4 into 1 equal length headers and custom made carbon fiber canister, and alot of other doo-dads. I am from Houston Pa.

Attachments

• DSC00015.jpg
    DSC00015.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00014.jpg
    DSC00014.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00013.jpg
    DSC00013.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 51
Welcome!

Looks like a sweet ride.

Just so you're aware. You're in a moderation que so you may not see your posts when you submit them.

I and other mods have to approve them. This will go away pretty quick. We've had some issues with idiots so we weed them out this way.

Chris

Congrats! 80 hp wet shot? Glad you got a nice 'starter' Max. :eusa_dance:

You must be up near Dannymax, as I think I saw his Jeep in the background on one of those pics... :biglaugh:

Uhhhhhh........

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if youse guys would strap yer ass to the OUTSIDE of the space shuttle if they'd let'ya.....

NICE BIKE!!!!:punk:

very nice man. welcome!

don't take this the wrong way, but some black would set your bike off, instead of the grey on the upper portion of yer seat!

Start saving for another engine. 80 shot is a bit much for the stock ring lands and piston crowns. Not to mention the rods. It will be fun while it lasts!

I would like to see the equal length headers that you mentioned. I sure don't see that in the picture. Typically the Kerker (and any other header besides the mad max sidewinder) has shorter pipes on the rear cylinders.

Sean

what type of rear rim is that it looks stock(I like it). Does it sit centered in the rear. Nice Bike

Thanks guys! I understand about the seat being black and grey. I would much rather have it all black. As far as the rear rim I am not positive about the brand I know it is similar to an r6. Yes it is centered in the swingarm. For the exhaust it is a kerker stainless/aluminum K series equal length header part #44-844 as seen in Dennis Kirk.

Yeah but they're not equal length. Sean is a Kerker Dealer so he kind of has a leg up on this stuff. Kerker is still one of the best performing and sounding though!

As for an all black seat... Sean (one2dmax) does custom seats as well.

Chris

just make sure u dont' just recover the seat, sean reworks them so its no longer like riding a 5 gallon pail

Thanks for all the resonses, and as far as the exhaust goes, that is what I was told was on it from previous owner. Do you know any way to find out exactly what is on it? Thanks.

It's a Kerker, It's just that the headers aren't equal length. You can look at them and tell that.

I took a good look at the pipes today. The front ones come down under the bike, and go straight back. The rear ones come straight down and snake up towards the front, and then make a tight u-turn and tie back into the front pipes before the swingarm and goes 4 into 1. The rear pipes sure do look as long as the front pipes with all the extra pipe under the motor. I will try to get a pic.

welcome man, cool bike. have you run it at the track??? what kinda times you running.

Back