New tool - Float scale...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Check out this new tool I got - a digital scale. I originally wanted to weigh my floats, but I haven't had a float scale in years & the new digi-stuff is way more accurate & easier to come by as well. I got this scale with free shipping all the way from Hong Kong to Palm Harlem for only 10 bucks !!! It also weighs bullets, broadheads, fieldpoints, or anything else you want. OK smokers - chime in now if you wish. :rofl_200: Here's where I got it, but I'm sure there's a ton of places to find the same thing. DealExtreme: $9.70 DIGITAL POCKET SCALE 2LB/1KG

I found out today at work that my 1 oz wheel weights are only .98 oz - I'm calling my vendor tomorrow & raisin' hell... :biglaugh:

Attachments

• sept vmax 003 (Medium).jpg
    sept vmax 003 (Medium).jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 25
Wicked Rich! I've been looking for one of those for ever, but always got put off by the ridiculous prices. Ordered one straight away - thanx 4 the link!

DAMN IT!!! I was sleep typing again. I gotta see a shrink for this.

Hey...sure enough its right there, 2 lbs limit. Thanks G, I read every one of the feed back posts on that thing but some how missed the first line of description. I'm gettn one.

Back