New Vmax rider from Canada

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VmaxHush

Reaction score
20240315_193741.jpgHey there guys, I'm a 31 Year old east coast Canadian who has just acquired a new to me 2003 Vmax. I rode dirt bikes, atvs etc my whole life but always wanted to get a motorcycle, I'm quite picky and i'm a bit of a buy it once kind of guy and when i laid eyes on a vmax and listened to that v4 i was hooked and i knew it was the one for me. Scared to death to get on this thing this summer but i think i have the right temperament and respect for the machine to not kill myself on it... time will tell i suppose. Is there any atlantic canadian presence on here? Thanks to everyone on here for sharing thier knowledge on these badass machines, see you in the forums!

View attachment 93318Hey there guys, I'm a 31 Year old east coast Canadian who has just acquired a new to me 2003 Vmax. I rode dirt bikes, atvs etc my whole life but always wanted to get a motorcycle, I'm quite picky and i'm a bit of a buy it once kind of guy and when i laid eyes on a vmax and listened to that v4 i was hooked and i knew it was the one for me. Scared to death to get on this thing this summer but i think i have the right temperament and respect for the machine to not kill myself on it... time will tell i suppose. Is there any atlantic canadian presence on here? Thanks to everyone on here for sharing thier knowledge on these badass machines, see you in the forums!

Where are you at Im in Shelburne County on Cape Sable Island

Cape sable? I didnt even know people lived down that way.🤣
Joking, Ive never actually been down to the south shore but I'm planning on changing that here this summer hopefully. Any recommendations on routes to take? Im located in kings County

any of the highways and any of the cross the center roads take it as it is, you know its nova scotia deer and potholes maybe in the summer can meet half way and cause some rukus, warf rat rally in the fall would be nice to see another vmax just for the record the south shore is alive and well

Vmaxhush--- I tend to be catious when trying something new, thatbeing said , when you test the vboost Make sure the road is clear, straight and no possible traffic. I think you will enjoy the rush.
haha trust me ill have a few rides in before i wind it out even on the straights, Although i expect to giggle like a schoolgirl when i eventually do 😁

any of the highways and any of the cross the center roads take it as it is, you know its nova scotia deer and potholes maybe in the summer can meet half way and cause some rukus, warf rat rally in the fall would be nice to see another vmax just for the record the south shore is alive and well
Yes for sure, if i head down that way ill send you a message beforehand and we can meet up

Any other meets that you recommend in NS?

haha trust me ill have a few rides in before i wind it out even on the straights, Although i expect to giggle like a schoolgirl when i eventually do 😁

Yes for sure, if i head down that way ill send you a message beforehand and we can meet up

Any other meets that you recommend in NS?
As far as meets go I don’t have a clue they usually have fund raiser rides all over you just need to watch out for them I’m more a solo rider don’t like riding in formation or groups honestly just like ripping tar

View attachment 93318Hey there guys, I'm a 31 Year old east coast Canadian who has just acquired a new to me 2003 Vmax. I rode dirt bikes, atvs etc my whole life but always wanted to get a motorcycle, I'm quite picky and i'm a bit of a buy it once kind of guy and when i laid eyes on a vmax and listened to that v4 i was hooked and i knew it was the one for me. Scared to death to get on this thing this summer but i think i have the right temperament and respect for the machine to not kill myself on it... time will tell i suppose. Is there any atlantic canadian presence on here? Thanks to everyone on here for sharing thier knowledge on these badass machines, see you in the forums!
Upper LaHave, Nova Scotia

Hello. Welcome greetings. I ride a 2007 Vmax and live in Alton, about 10 minutes ride South of Orangeville.

Good for you Canadian riders making connections, maybe you will be meeting in-person at some point, or some bike rally/event.

Hello. Welcome greetings. I ride a 2007 Vmax and live in Alton, about 10 minutes ride South of Orangeville.
Any Vmax guys from Ontario, Spring bike show at the international centre in Toronto next weekend, be sure to stop by our Vmax booth and say hello!

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpeg
    IMG_0169.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back