New VMOA Website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the address to the new site? same as the old one?

Yes, the new site will hopefully be ready to deploy in the next month to come, but we need to weed out all the bugs we've found so far. The site will be all the same since we are changing our ISP to a new more reliable host at the same time. We have many new ideas in play, but like any new site, there comes its woes of issues that we are trying to work out at this time. So far it looks good and is a major improvement from our existent site. It surely will host a forum on the same scale as this with integrated photos & You Tube links. I have tested these and they do work with ease now unlike the existent site.

have patience and I will keep everyone now updated on our progress......

Ive been fortunate enough to be a beta tester on the NEW VMOA web site, I spent just a little time there over the last couple days,and Its a whole new world! I HATED the old site and Didnt spend much time there at all. I can see that changing ,many new opptions that will make it a much more enjoyable expierence and more user friendly(and thats from a guy thats computer challanged) Im not saying that it wont take some getting used to,change always takes getting used to, I am saying I belive it will be a FAR BETTER site then its EVER been ! Thanks to all of you that have worked very hard to give us maxers ANOTHER great vmax site!

Ive been fortunate enough to be a beta tester on the NEW VMOA web site, I spent just a little time there over the last couple days,and Its a whole new world! I HATED the old site and Didnt spend much time there at all. I can see that changing ,many new opptions that will make it a much more enjoyable expierence and more user friendly(and thats from a guy thats computer challanged) Im not saying that it wont take some getting used to,change always takes getting used to, I am saying I belive it will be a FAR BETTER site then its EVER been ! Thanks to all of you that have worked very hard to give us maxers ANOTHER great vmax site!
+ 1 I have looked around & it is much more apealing now. I think it willl be a great asset.

+ 1 I have looked around & it is much more apealing now. I think it willl be a great asset.

Thanks guys, we are working hard to give everyone what they wanted over the years finally in this new to come site. It will be making its premier very soon. Keep checking back for more updates on its launch date.

I don't get it... this is the exact same layout as the old VMOA site, except for the color scheme. It is a homepage on top of a XOOPS forum. The only difference I see is that they have ripped off the exact forum structure that is here! What's next, copy and paste all the content from here?

Then were not seeing the same site. Wait untill it goes "public"

I don't get it... this is the exact same layout as the old VMOA site, except for the color scheme. It is a homepage on top of a XOOPS forum. The only difference I see is that they have ripped off the exact forum structure that is here! What's next, copy and paste all the content from here?

Incorrect on many fronts. It is completely different from the old site, although it uses a XOOPS platform it is of a much newer vintage and much more user friendly. You can now embed videos into the forum and uploading pictures is very easy compared to the nightmare with the old site. As for forum appearance, how much differences can you honestly see between forum software. There are only so many ways to skin a cat. Also there is a very nice interactive chat that is somewhat similar to Facebook in that you can chat with individuals and you can also have a chat room going on the side as well. All of that and you can still browse the site at the same time.

To all our VMOA active members, feel free to come checkout your NEW & IMPROVED VMOA website at www.vmoa.net. All the login information is the same if you've been on the site before otherwise just sign up. Keep in mind we just made the change today therefore DNS might not be properly updated all over the world as of yet so please bare with us.

See you there.....

Sorry guys, but I have to agree with Mad Max on this.

I have not seen the old vmoa, but it appears to be the same forum on a different site. It takes away from the legitimacy of both websites.

If all the information is here, than vmoa is obsolete. If all the information is not here, than why not work together to create 1 website/forum for us to get our vmax information from?

I can't find the link to the Store?

The store is offline at this time due to the transition of store managers. It hopefully should be back online by next week. Is there something in particular that you wanted to get? We should be able to process it offline. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Sorry guys, but I have to agree with Mad Max on this.

I have not seen the old vmoa, but it appears to be the same forum on a different site. It takes away from the legitimacy of both websites.

If all the information is here, than vmoa is obsolete. If all the information is not here, than why not work together to create 1 website/forum for us to get our vmax information from?

As a non-member you saw about 10% of the site. Forum software tends to look alike as there are only so many ways to have a forum appear. I am a member of about a dozen forums and 6 or 7 of them run the Vbulletin software used here, hence they look identical. The others look very similar to this with some minor differences.

As for information, well the VMOA is more than just a forum. If all you want is a forum then VMF is great, but there is more to the VMOA than that. I am very good friends with Buster, the owner of this site, and we do work together in the background to the benefit of both sites, but we ensure that each group maintains their autonomy as well. Cooperation is always good for everyone, hence that is why the VMOA has a section here too and the VMOA does reference threads here to direct our members as well. It works and we saw no need to change it. By mutually supporting eachother we have all benefited.

Latest posts

Back