New wide wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uuuuggghh! anybody got cash they don't mind loaning me without any hope if getting it back? me want weasel wheel

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Too bad you are so far away from the USA. International shipping on something that heavy must be unbelievable!!! :eek:

Yeah i agree but if it were to be shipped form the UK or France it would be even more... Has to be with average life cost i assume.

Ok then Switzerland prices:

PostPac International Priority up to 15kg.
4 - 8 working days
CHF 128.00

That is about €106 so not that different from €117. So the point is? Thats what is available and if someone thinks thats an issue i can offer those €11 discount... Just to make everyone happy. :confused2:

uuuuggghh! anybody got cash they don't mind loaning me without any hope if getting it back? me want weasel wheel

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android
me want weasel big fat tire thets on his bike:worthy: Hey ninja maybe me and you could take a plan trip and go to weasels and borrow his rims while hes sleeping..:rofl_200:

Fred, you have posted:

Has to be with average life cost i assume...so I gave You the price form the country
with highest life cost - around double then average EU...still cheaper.
My point is that portugal has extremly high shipping rates.

Fred, you have posted:

Has to be with average life cost i assume...so I gave You the price form the country
with highest life cost - around double then average EU...still cheaper.
My point is that portugal has extremly high shipping rates.

Yeah ok Portugal is a extremely shitty country because it charges 11 euros more than switzerland. Im sorry for that. I didn't decide where my mother gave birth to me... Have to cope with that unfortunately. Im just offering another option for whom may be interested and bragging a bit as well. I think i may have the right to do so... Thats the way things are... :confused2:

No pun taken... This is just blabbing around the subject... Thats how things go around here...

This is very nice work on these wheels. I have a few questions:

1) Do you know the weight of the completed wheel?

2) Do you think this is strong enough for drag racing?

3) Are you limited on your donor wheel type, or do you think you could use a later model GSXR wheel as a core?

Thanks for your time, and again, great work!

Hi Shane

1) No not really, i've weighed them already but it was with a rotor and tire fitted for shipping purposes but i do not recall the value. Id say close to 10 Kgs without tire but with rotor adapter and all the accessories.
2) Its strong enough to ride unless you are riding fast against a wall in reverse.
3) Later wheels are more flimsy and warp more when welding, this type has more meat to machine and to make better welds.
4) Im not making them at this time as im pretty busy lately with other things mate so i cannot help you on that regard right now.

If you are looking for a light item you should go for light rims such as Carrozeria or magnesium Dymags. regarding the Carrozerias you would need to talk to Sean about its strength for Drag racing, regarding the magnesium dymags you have no problem. I have a set that im selling by the way if you are interested.

Back