NewHampshire guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
I am trying to put together a group of NH, New England guys for a by weekly /monthly ride /meet . Just hang ck out bikes chew the rag ,unwind from a busy week etc sorta like cruise night for muscle cars . Hoping there are a bunch of us out here . Send me a PM or email me at [email protected] Hope to hear from yas..
Wayne

Im in central mass, Id be In! is it open to Gen II's

Yeah...we're not exactly neighbor's to stop in any time for a beer....:biglaugh:...but I (and the wife) would LOVE an excuse to hit up the Laconia area sometime soon while in summer-mode (and just a nothing-special weekend) and tour around up there for an overnighter...... COULD HAPPEN...........

Yeah...we're not exactly neighbor's to stop in any time for a beer....:biglaugh:...but I (and the wife) would LOVE an excuse to hit up the Laconia area sometime soon while in summer-mode (and just a nothing-special weekend) and tour around up there for an overnighter...... COULD HAPPEN...........
Laconia is 20 mins from our house ,would love to meet some of the people from here . Come on Newenglanders lets get something together...

Laconia is 20 mins from our house ,would love to meet some of the people from here . Come on Newenglanders lets get something together...

We're on vacation and away for the next two weeks. But if something gets scheduled after that we'd prob be able to make it....

Seems there are a bunch of Mass guys also .. Lets get a meeting together I have only 3 or 4 guys interested .

We are trying to plan (short notice ) this Saturday or Sunday to northern nh what evers best for everyone . If interested let me know not sure who can make it but it's worth a shot.

Halfway thru August...and the best riding weather is still ahead of us...maybe Rice-O-Rama would be a good central meet-up for making plans...:confused2:

Back