Newsflash: Why Phoenix is actually COOL.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desert_max

Reaction score
Riding season. For many, I'm guessing the riding currently consists of memories, magazines and parts catalogs. I can relate. I lived in New England (MA) for years and, boy, are those guys getting hammered this winter.

Skip diagonally across the continent to southern Arizona and you'd find that, lately, we've been having a string of 80F+ temperatures - in early February. Ten to fifteen degrees above normal even for us.

And, yes, we're taking advantage of it. A riding buddy and I headed east on Saturday 2/7 and had a nice run to an old stage stop. Had a burger and a beer and doubled back. Nice run. Nice weather.

Contrary to prevailing opinion, Phoenix is COOL.

Attachments

• IMG_2446.jpg
    IMG_2446.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 52
^ Screw you guys !!!!!! :rofl_200:

It's a whopping 12 F and snowing here right now. :(

Couple of sharp Maxes out on a beautifull day!..............I can only dream.......:biglaugh:......Tom.

Over 50 inches of snow in the last 2 weeks...don't tell me , deep down , you don't miss this...:jerk it:

DISTANT memories for me too. But it seems like only YESTERDAY I was flying ALONG ON MY 09 on a 175 mile trek across parts of my favorite MO 90, MO 112, MO 86, AR 62 AR 23 highways - oh, wait...........IT WAS YESTERDAY. :biglaugh:

I spent Saturday (high of 75ish) putting new rubber under the front of my Honda Rune, and doing it's annual brake fluid change outs, etc... Between that, and cleaning it, my car, and my truck, I ran out of daylight before I knew what hit me, but Sunday was between me and the 09!!! :rocket bike:

Back