Nissin Reservoirs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I have been playing around again! I wanted some reservoirs for my bike and had come up with a similar design as some other peoples on the web. I just wanted something a little cleaner. I had several made up and was looking forward to selling a few. Until I looked at the engraving on the bottom. Well looks like they missed the "C":bang head:, I had looked at one that the engraving was way too big, it was spelled correctly. I guess that when they shrink the engraving they needed to take out a letter..:ummm: LOL I know who will be making new reservoirs!

nissinres1.jpg

nissinres2.jpg

They will look great on the ZX14 masters I just got :)
I saw some German sellers on ebay selling some nice ones.
Just got some cheap ones for now with a CNC chrome cap but they don't really like them.

WHEW WHO!!!!!! I have my new reservoirs done. I am selling these reservoirs polished, includes o-ring and internal snap rings and internal diaphram. I am selling them on Ebay for $65. I will sell to forum Members for $45 plus postage. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Thanks Gannon

I am sure I could get them anodized black. And yes they are suppose to fit any Nissin. If not then I will refund your money. The price might go up a bit , depends on the anodizing price

what about getting them powdercoated? Could I do that?

what about getting them powdercoated? Could I do that?

I am sure there would be no issues with having them powder coated. The powdercoater would need to make sure that they protected the threads on the body and the cap to make sure they did not mess them up!
Gannon

I am sure there would be no issues with having them powder coated. The powdercoater would need to make sure that they protected the threads on the body and the cap to make sure they did not mess them up!
Gannon

understood. is there a sight glass at all?

btw the correct answer is (so i save my money) "nope and they only come in puke green/yellow"

understood. is there a sight glass at all?

btw the correct answer is (so i save my money) "nope and they only come in puke green/yellow"

Sorry Brian no sight glass. I was trying to go for the clean and sharp look and keep the cost down. I might not be able to supply them in a polished state. They might have to be machine finish. I am getting to leave for winter work for several months. I might not have time to get them all polished up and packaged before I need to go.:bang head: However I plan on taking all my stuff to make harnesses with me. I hope it all works out!

Gannon

Gannon,
They could not fit into nissin radial masters.

They have a bladder very close to the reservior mounting hole.

Thanks Satariel! Brian I have been corrected! they will not fit into Radial masters.. Perhaps I should make some of those too LOL

Gannon

Sorry Brian no sight glass. I was trying to go for the clean and sharp look and keep the cost down. I might not be able to supply them in a polished state. They might have to be machine finish. I am getting to leave for winter work for several months. I might not have time to get them all polished up and packaged before I need to go.:bang head: However I plan on taking all my stuff to make harnesses with me. I hope it all works out!

Gannon

i'm garrett, haha

Back