noisy clutch on idle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
my clutch sounds noisy on idle, especially when warm. Is this normal? It's like a rattling sound, and it goes away when I pull the lever.

Separately, as it's a bit hard to pull, I was thinking of flushing the fluid with fresh stuff. How do you bleed the clutch line? Is there a bleeding nipple like on the brakes?

my clutch sounds noisy on idle, especially when warm. Is this normal? It's like a rattling sound, and it goes away when I pull the lever.

Separately, as it's a bit hard to pull, I was thinking of flushing the fluid with fresh stuff. How do you bleed the clutch line? Is there a bleeding nipple like on the brakes?

Yup, there's a bleeder under the rubber cover where the hydraulic line goes in the tranny. A Mighty Vac works good for bleeding the clutch line.

Anyone got any more comments on my noisy clutch? Oil is due for a change and showing half-way up the window, but it really sounds a bit rattly to me when sitting at the lights on idle..

As mentioned above the rattle disappears when I pull the lever. No issues with it riding tho, so is the noise normal?

get a louder exhaust and you wont here the noise anymore..

Bleeding isnt going to fix that issue.

I think you're up for another Duh! award..

The bleeding was to do with how hard it is to pull the lever - I found the nipple after posting LOL

If u read any of my posts u might remember I ride 180 miles a day on my max, so you can take your loud exhaust and shove it u know where to see if it helps with the headache..

:fart::lol_hitting::th_flipthebird:

Wow are we a lil sensitive.. Or did you just overdose on some bitch pills?
Hmm than ya think a kerker can will fit up someones ass? Or do you know from expierence?

I think you're up for another Duh! award..

The bleeding was to do with how hard it is to pull the lever - I found the nipple after posting LOL

If u read any of my posts u might remember I ride 180 miles a day on my max, so you can take your loud exhaust and shove it u know where to see if it helps with the headache..

:fart::lol_hitting::th_flipthebird:

Back