O-Ring Size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MONTREALMAX

Reaction score
Does anyone have the dimensions of the washer and o-ring that are on the end of the mixture screws ?

The orings are 3.0 mm ID and 1.0 mm thick.

Washers are 3.0 mm ID and .55 mm thick.

that is great Mark!! Much appreciated.....

I have to ask who is that in your avatar?

That, my friend, is the group Static-X. The guy with the tall hair is Wayne Static...aka Fargo Ragingmain.

lol

cool !! used to be in a band myself about ten years ago....was the singer

my brother is still messing around in music.....tough to make money in this download for free era

check out:

www.lancecampeau.com

a band I have been following for years was just on Saturday Night Live this past week Kings of Leon good to see someone making money in that very difficult business

Thanks again for the measurements

Does anyone know where i can get the o-ring and washer? Believe it or not but i cannot find a o-ring this small anywhere? I do not want to have to buy a mixture screw assembly just for the o-ring and washer. The o-ring's i have managed to find have been too large in thickness

Thanks guys

still waiting for my morgan carbtune 2 weeks later !! Hope to get it soon.

received the carbtune on Tuesday set up was 5 minutes and sync was done in under 10 minutes
great tool
well made

Just replaced my o-rings today while watching the Bucs kick ass ! Two o-rings were missing so I replaced all & set pilots to 3 1/2 out with .020 shim on all needles with stock exhaust - 'MAX runs AWESOME - no more popping at part throttle acceleration - smooth as silk - LOVE IT !!! 8 bucks for 4 o-rings seemed a little steep, but crc2 had them in stock & shipped out fast - used them in the past with good results too. Now if I could find tires for 8 bucks....

Hey there guys!
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but didn't wnt to create a new one.
Can anyone supply exact measurements for small o-ring on the carb, under the diaphragm?
P\N 93210-03119-00
almost 5$ seems a bit much for it, and I'd like to buy a few just to keep in spare.

Planning to add the shims too. Got some 0.10 and 0.20 to play with.
I have been wanting to do it for a while since I installed my exhaust.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey there guys!
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but didn't wnt to create a new one.
Can anyone supply exact measurements for small o-ring on the carb, under the diaphragm?
P\N 93210-03119-00
almost 5$ seems a bit much for it, and I'd like to buy a few just to keep in spare.

I have a new one and it is 6.5mm OD x 2mm thick.

Gary

I have a new one and it is 6.5mm OD x 2mm thick.

Gary
Strange, according to my measurements it's 6.1 OD and 1.8 thick:ummm:
Thanks, can you also measure I.D?
O-ring suppliers require I.D and thickness.

Strange, according to my measurements it's 6.1 OD and 1.8 thick:ummm:
Thanks, can you also measure I.D?
O-ring suppliers require I.D and thickness.

ID is 2.5 which is what it should be with 6.5mm OD and 2mm thick.

This is new ring from K&L carb kit.

Gary

ID is 2.5 which is what it should be with 6.5mm OD and 2mm thick.

This is new ring from K&L carb kit.

Gary
Yes, indeed.Forgot about that.
Can you measure other o-rings in this kit so I'll order them too to minimise shipping cost per item?
I'll be very grateful!

Back