obama care?This can't be right!Can it.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much covers it . . .

Attachments

• 600835_573872252648991_607829204_n.jpg
    600835_573872252648991_607829204_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 1380653_10151732675634024_1039990279_n.jpg
    1380653_10151732675634024_1039990279_n.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 39
Interesting comparison to what 16 trillion looks like.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/us_debt.html

That definitely puts it more into perspective. Looks like the goal is to build a complete to scale model of Manhattan when its all said and done.

This whole situation is insane, but I guess when the fate of the country is left to individuals with the mindset of selfish 5 year olds I guess I am expecting too much.

In the end it is all of us who get to foot the bill and get fucked by the government.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Fools have never learned the simple lesson of guarding freedom at all costs. As this systematically destroys the insurance industry, and you are forced to pay for a sea of deadbeats, or risk financial ruin or prison, remember you willingly surrendered your liberty for a lie. Ever wonder how generations of Russians wound up dying in gulags? You are living it.
I completely agree,We have been quiet far to long,I don't believe any party has our best interest at heart.It has become a monster serving itself at the expense of the people.Hospital care skyrocketing or obamacare.Neither in the best interest of the people.I don't believe it can be stopped,I got to live most of my life in a country I was proud of,What about the children of the future?Ive heard people say if you don't like it move!OK.Where is peace?Where is freedom?

I am the business manager for a doctors office. I get daily emails from CMS (the center for medicare and medicaid services) You can't get to that site or get these emails unless you register on the site using your doctor's NPI (each doctor has one)

According to our accountant, the penalty will be pre-attached to your Income Taxs. If you have a certificate of insurance, you attach that to your form and deduct the penalty. If not, you pay the penalty.

Your insurance must meet a 10 point requirement checklist in order to qualify as a valid plan.
You must carry dental. You must carry maternity...there are others as well...things that most people don't carry. Young people MUST carry insurance to spread the cost across as many people as possible.

The figures are correct. You cannot afford the insurance and many people will have to pay the fine through the IRS even though they cannot afford that either. People are coming into our office telling us that their insurance is going to be half their take home pay. The IRS thing is a WILL not a can. They will collect the penalty just like it was a tax, which it is.

Obamacare will destroy the HealthCare industry but it's so fantastically harsh that no one will believe it until they see their personal bill. I've been trying to explain this to people but all I get is hostile remarks about it being "my opinion". It's not my opinion, it's what I read on the government website that has the information.

Now the crazy part. This is all in Obama's plan to destroy the United States and make the world safe for a worldwide muslim caliphate. And the Joint Chiefs of the military are doing nothing about Obama. you can believe or disbelieve that last part but your insurance bill will be very real and right in your face and you won't be able to disagree with it unless you are willing to employ the Second Amendment as it was meant to be employed.

If things don't change very quickly There is going to be a war in this country. You better decide if you are going to fight for your country and your freedom or act like a sheep and starve to death.

:ummm: :wacko::ummm:

maybe the Republicans do have our backs:confused2:

I think maybe they do....

This thing was flawed right from the get-go!

The website was completely overwhelmed because "We underestimated the response..........."

Simple logic tells us that the cost will be underestimated also.

And now we're in a partial shutdown, with a complete shutdown coming at us like a freight train....meanwhile potus is still trying to lay the blame elsewhere!

Isn't there SOME way to blame this on Bush?

There's too much goverment and there's even more on the way...today they TELL us to buy insurance , tomorrow they TELL our children what kind of car they must buy and then they TELL our grandchildren to leave all their belongings where they are and get into the freight cars...where they will be taken to ' camps ' that will take care of their every need...

There's too much goverment and there's even more on the way...today they TELL us to buy insurance , tomorrow they TELL our children what kind of car they must buy and then they TELL our grandchildren to leave all their belongings where they are and get into the freight cars...where they will be taken to ' camps ' that will take care of their every need...

But HE said...."Don't worry, we're not gonna kill Gramma...." and everyone thought he was such a funny guy!! Now you're saying he lied? :surprise:

The thing that I DONT like about OBAMA care is that we...the american people are FORCED to buy a product...or get penalized for it...and the person that SELLS that product (insurence companies) are looking at RECORD profit. Pharmaceutical companies will also make a healthy product too.

It already worked that way though. Don't have insurance? Get injured? Get treated anyway.

When the bills can't be paid then the cost of service goes up. The rest of us are forced to pay the difference.

The masses carry the burden either way.

One thing I wonder about the current shutdown. Since Obamacare/ACA is active law, a budget that didn't fund it wouldn't actually change the law. It would just mean that subsidies and other things to make it less painful are replaced with IOU's. What exactly does that solve, even for those against the program?

Obamanation Care Summed Up.... :signlies::protest::bullshit::notworki::hitsfan:

One thing I wonder about the current shutdown. Since Obamacare/ACA is active law, a budget that didn't fund it wouldn't actually change the law. It would just mean that subsidies and other things to make it less painful are replaced with IOU's. What exactly does that solve, even for those against the program?

Well thats why they Republicans "offered" to either defund Obamacare so there would be no IOUs or delay ObamaCare which would not only give them more time to try and repeal it but also the Republicans know once people are using it the road to repealing it will be MUCH harder if not impossible.

The way I look at this is this: regardless of what you think of Obamacare/ACA -- it's the law. The debt limit table isn't the place to have this battle for trying to change/kill a law. What sort of precedent would this set moving forward? This knife can cut both ways. What if the Democrats used this to hold our economy for ransom over gun control when a Republican is in the White House?

But here's my question. First lets just all assume they are ALL full of shit. Instead of looking at blue vs red -- lets just paint everyone in Washington the color green. What if there is bigger plan here by the green team? What if all this battle over Obamacare is just a ruse? Wall Street proved in the last crash that they play both sides of the coin REALLY well. They know how to make money on failures. They know how to bet on defaults and make a profit off it. They've been proven to have broken domestic and international laws and didn't even get their hand slapped. That should tell all of us that they've got folks on the green team looking out for them.

If USA defaults.... who would stand to gain? Certainly not you or I. But one of those old cliche lines I never forget and I think is so very true when coming to politics is this -- FOLLOW THE MONEY -- and if you do that, you'll see the same folks who made a profit out of the housing market crash(Citibank, Goldman Sachs, etc) also are set up really well to make BILLIONS on our default.

Thanks to Citizens United ruling and now as we speak a case is in front of the Supreme Court that could potentially remove limitations off of campaign contributions altogether. The Green Team might get a nice little bonus check from Wall Street if we default.

Well thats why they Republicans "offered" to either defund Obamacare so there would be no IOUs or delay ObamaCare which would not only give them more time to try and repeal it but also the Republicans know once people are using it the road to repealing it will be MUCH harder if not impossible.

The way I look at this is this: regardless of what you think of Obamacare/ACA -- it's the law. The debt limit table isn't the place to have this battle for trying to change/kill a law. What sort of precedent would this set moving forward? This knife can cut both ways. What if the Democrats used this to hold our economy for ransom over gun control when a Republican is in the White House?

But here's my question. First lets just all assume they are ALL full of shit. Instead of looking at blue vs red -- lets just paint everyone in Washington the color green. What if there is bigger plan here by the green team? What if all this battle over Obamacare is just a ruse? Wall Street proved in the last crash that they play both sides of the coin REALLY well. They know how to make money on failures. They know how to bet on defaults and make a profit off it. They've been proven to have broken domestic and international laws and didn't even get their hand slapped. That should tell all of us that they've got folks on the green team looking out for them.

If USA defaults.... who would stand to gain? Certainly not you or I. But one of those old cliche lines I never forget and I think is so very true when coming to politics is this -- FOLLOW THE MONEY -- and if you do that, you'll see the same folks who made a profit out of the housing market crash(Citibank, Goldman Sachs, etc) also are set up really well to make BILLIONS on our default.

Thanks to Citizens United ruling and now as we speak a case is in front of the Supreme Court that could potentially remove limitations off of campaign contributions altogether. The Green Team might get a nice little bonus check from Wall Street if we default.

+1 I pretty much agree with all of that.

Everyone seems to forget WHY we have a CR. The CR was to keep the gov. going while thry worked out a budget. Obama has NEVR put a budget in place. And frankly in all this time we have bee going forward without a budget the only one that have talked about budget items is the house.

Before Obama, it was common to pass funding measures for specific parts of Gov. Its only because of Obama that 99% of the Gov. is not funded RIGHT NOW

Everyone seems to forget WHY we have a CR. The CR was to keep the gov. going while thry worked out a budget. Obama has NEVR put a budget in place. And frankly in all this time we have bee going forward without a budget the only one that have talked about budget items is the house.

Before Obama, it was common to pass funding measures for specific parts of Gov. Its only because of Obama that 99% of the Gov. is not funded RIGHT NOW

The President can only propose a budget. It's up to the Congress to modify and pass it. There is no hope for the group in Washington to get that done.

It has been common for the debt ceiling to be rolled into budget negotiations. Never has the threat of a government shutdown and a threat of not meeting the countries debt obligations been used to try to change an existing law.

America is a Representative Republic not a Democracy, unfortunately politicians act and speak on behalf of BIG MONEY instead of the people we have handed the keys to the government to the rich and don't even know it. Democrat or Republican makes no difference the dance at the end of the same strings and we the people are not on the controlling end.

Shut up slaves just live the dream. That is the Obama version of the American dream ie just getting by.

Obamanation Care Summed Up.... :signlies::protest::bullshit::notworki::hitsfan:
The government as it exist now w Barry's program is screwed .Without it it's screwed,Like was said in a earlier post follow the money.This kinda shit always helps the same ones.Time to flush this shitter,But we cant they stole the Handel.We cant protest,we go to jail.write your congressman?He's paid for by the big interest.Take care of you and yours,If you can,I don't see any option does anyone?Really.

Even if Obama proposed a budget, congress could completely ignore it if they wanted to. Bottom line is Congress defines the budget. And they've proven they can't do it with the failure of the "Super Committee" and the sequester. We are one of the few countries that have debt limit separate of the budget and that allows for a political boondoggle like we are seeing now. It really is Congress playing "Stop hitting yourself! Why are you hitting yourself!?"

As far as it being common to attach measures to CRs. You're right. And the thing is, back in July Reid and Boehner had agree to a CR with certain measures, but then Boehner reneged on the deal. Boehner did a Sunday press talk which I have linked below.

Two things that stand out to me.

1> At about the 1:40 mark Boehner says there's not enough votes in the House to pass a clean CR. But numerous reports have pointed out with basic math that it actually looks like there is enough vote and the interviewer calls him on it. What does Boehner do? Gives a very political response of "The American people want us to have a conversation." Completely dodges the math that if he actually put a clean CR up for a vote, it would most likely pass in the House.

2> At the 3:05 mark they talk about Reid's claim that they did have a deal. And Boehner ultimately admits they did but then they decided to "take a stand." And then the interviewer plays a few clips of previous things Boehner said that ultimately show he changed his position.

I understand the hate for Obama, but this shutdown is on the GOP. A debt limit is not the place to try and kill a law.

http://youtu.be/q8GuMRxk5TU

Lol debt limit and budget thats a good laugh they dont exist anymore. Whats next is my question ?

What's next is some half assed bone gets tossed to the GOP that they can use to save face and they vote on it then get back to doing their jobs for another few months until the next manufactured crisis.

Dear Congress,

Stop joking around and get back to work you deadbeats.

Love,
Your constituents.

Fortunately, despite stuff like this getting passed around:
There is really nothing complicated about the facts. The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted all the money required to keep all government activities going -- except for ObamaCare.

None of this is rocket science.
XOXO - Dr. Sowell

Polls seem to show that people aren't buying the bullshit, and are leaving the blame squarely on congress, and largely the republican side of the isle there.

If you want a point by point on that I suppose I could dig in and do it, but I'll tell you that Sowell is a known loon, and spins things around regularly. The most immediate example I can give that this is full of shit is that the shutdown has happened, and despite not having a budget Obamacare is moving right along. Must have something to do with mandatory vs. discretionary spending authorizations.

Back