obsolete bracket......reasonable facsimile

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
I needed A bracket thats part of the factory sissy bar assembly, cant get it:bang head:, so I called Sean, And while he was willing to loan me one:biglaugh:(thanks for the offer Sean) he had none for sale as they are needed with the sissy bar assembly.............................:ummm:so I made a fixture to press out my own ,ten hours later this is what i have. what do you think?

Attachments

• P9230841.jpg
    P9230841.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 64
  • P9230839.jpg
    P9230839.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 72
I like it. Will have to keep that in mind when I get a backrest that is missing the bracket!
Sean

It needs a little perfecting, but just let me know. And for you guys that may need one (you will if your mounting a MAXGASSER with a factory sissy bar) They will be available soon.

Nice work Rick....great idea to make your own!! :thumbs up:
Soory Dan ,I should have called and let you know I found it, but sometimes I get Tunnle vision when Im on A mission and I HAD to get this bracket done,theres A guy in Kansas waiting to mount A seat!

Soory Dan ,I should have called and let you know I found it, but sometimes I get Tunnle vision when Im on A mission and I HAD to get this bracket done,theres A guy in Kansas waiting to mount A seat!

Oh, that's the one that went AWOL?...glad you found it. Your mock-up looks identical to oem! :clapping:

I needed A bracket thats part of the factory sissy bar assembly, cant get it:bang head:, so I called Sean, And while he was willing to loan me one:biglaugh:(thanks for the offer Sean) he had none for sale as they are needed with the sissy bar assembly.............................:ummm:so I made a fixture to press out my own ,ten hours later this is what i have. what do you think?

Good one!

I cant wait to see the results when You will be needing the engine :rofl_200:

Looks like you duplicated it very well! But is that copper?? It may "fatigue" on you if so.....

Rusty

"Looks like you duplicated it very well! But is that copper?? It may "fatigue" on you if so..... nope , not copper, 16 ga steel.:eusa_dance:

:punk: Looks good to me. I don't have one on my backrest and it works fine. I guess if your'e making them I'll buy one. Good Job, Spurs

Rick, I would like one when you get around to making some, been running mine with out one since installing Back rest. Lemme know what you have to have sir.

Thanks

Chris

WOW! Theres a need for this bracket? I just thought Id make them up for the guys that bought a MAXGASSER SEAT,and didnt have the bracket...........but if you guys need them,Ill perfect the die I made and Let you Know when I get them Ready, figure a couple weeks,they will be 16ga steel and black powder coat.( and will have the hole for mounting of MAXGASSER)

So Im not so good with time:ummm:,two weeks, two days,I make hay when the sun shines, or brackets when someone needs them :biglaugh:, soo heres A few, anyone that was serious bout needing one Pm me with Address and Ill get it out to you.

Also ,you guys name the price cause I have no clue:confused2:, if your interested in one when you pm me let me know what its worth and Ill take the average from all interested and thats the price.

Attachments

• P9260855.jpg
    P9260855.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back