Officially a new Gen 2 owner!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot, I've had 4 sets of skins on my 97 Max. Chrome, the original silver, 94 yellow and the current custom paint. My 95 was the stock red that I liked so much, I never changed it. The 94 yellow and the 95 red are my favorite OEM paint jobs. I also like the 05 20th Anniversary paint. So easy to swap the Max skins. :biglaugh:

I've been keeping my eye on the thread for the rally. Not sure what is coming up for this next year. We picked up a small camper this year, just to see if we liked it (Kellie wants to take the dogs along on vacations). Turns out that we really enjoy it, so we are looking at toy haulers now.

Sounds like Eureka Springs could easily be in your near future then. Just so happens - Shala & I park our toy hauler at the local KOA Kampground there every year to attend the rally. :clapping:

congrats bro!! i have the '10 i love it! i had the 85 took alot of photos then i sold it because i had my ass planted on the '10 and had friends ride the 85' we switched i made it a couple of blocks and said time to go !!! but enjoy !! here in NY we got the snow and i see my bike covered up begging to be ridden!

congrats bro!! i have the '10 i love it! i had the 85 took alot of photos then i sold it because i had my ass planted on the '10 and had friends ride the 85' we switched i made it a couple of blocks and said time to go !!! but enjoy !! here in NY we got the snow and i see my bike covered up begging to be ridden!

Thanks! I was able to take it to work on Tuesday and Wednesday last week. Morning temps 25 Tuesday and around 30 on Wednesday. I couldn't hold off on riding it! Kellie didn't even complain when I told her I was taking it to work (a miracle in itself this time of year).

Forecast isn't looking too good temperature wise. We haven't been having too much snow yet this season, so who knows when I'll be able to get it out again.

Back