Osama Bin Laden Dead

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bin laden dead

Ill believe it as soon as they produce a long form death certificate.

I wonder if he's gotten those 70 some virgins yet? You know, the nuns that are going to beotch slap the crap out of him? Wish this could have been announced 10 years ago.

That was a tragic translation problem , it was 70 Virginians . Sorry osama .

I don't want to disrespect anyone but I still think we need pictures......granted they can be faked easily but its more than we have right now......A whole lot of politican going on right now......Assuming it is true though I am glad we finally got the bastard but its a LONG Way from being over!!

Kinda strange how the orders were to kill him and NOT to capture him...caution : conspiracy theory alert :...maybe , just maybe , bin laden knew things that would have caused certain people much discomfort...:ummm:

Either way...Fuck him !

Kinda strange how the orders were to kill him and NOT to capture him...caution : conspiracy theory alert :...maybe , just maybe , bin laden knew things that would have caused certain people much discomfort...:ummm:

Either way...Fuck him !

lol I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

I don't want to disrespect anyone but I still think we need pictures......granted they can be faked easily but its more than we have right now......A whole lot of politican going on right now......Assuming it is true though I am glad we finally got the bastard but its a LONG Way from being over!!

Somebody has pics . O'Bama made the decision to continue the Bush war tactics , including keeping Guantanmo bay / prison open for business , against his promises to close it to his liberal voting bases' desires and demands. Wonder why ?

Somebody has pics . O'Bama made the decision to continue the Bush war tactics , including keeping Guantanmo bay / prison open for business , against his promises to close it to his liberal voting bases' desires and demands. Wonder why ?

You learn A LOT when you come into office... It's easy to make promises when you don't have the WHOLE story/history.

Guarantee people in Guan. helped with his capture in one way or another. I heard on the news that one person told them the name of the courier that Osama used which helped lead them to the compound.

Bin Laden was the face of Al-Qaeda, and while this sends a strong message, there are more terrorists out there trying to destroy our way of life. We should all Beware!!

BRAVO! Great Job. Seeing all that blood in Osama's living quarters left no doubt that that Arab bastard got truly fucked up. Burn in hell, pig.

Attachments

• OSAMA-TIME-COVER.jpg
    OSAMA-TIME-COVER.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 6
We will likely never know who was actually there doing the shooting. That my Brothers is how this works. Unsung Heros...:confused2:

I still don't see pictures....

I am glad to hear that there was no US losses during this raid and I hope they get to come home soon and celebrate with their families.

Blaine

I was at the Phillies-Mets game last night when the announcement was made. 43,000 + cheering, chanting USA USA USA. A big THANK YOU and GREAT JOB to all of our HEROS past and present for doing what you do and for your sacrifices. And for the 24 that went in and got it done you rock.

theyve been saying on the news for years that he might already be dead cuz all the footage theyve been getting of him have been in dark rooms with someone else talking. last week in the news they said obamas public approval rating was at an all time low. now with osama assassinated, he shot WAY up..... hmmmmm

is it just me or does this whole world turn with money??

i wonder if gas prices are gonna come down right before elections also...

Yeah I have my doubts.

My biggest contention is the use of DNA matching against his dead sister to prove his identity. Thats great, but all they proved was that the dead guy was a sibling. Doesnt prove it was really him.

Back