Otec lock up clutch plate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddo

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the Otec lock up clutch plate? Does it work, is it worth putting on for $20. Or is the Barrnett set up better @ $150.

Has anybody tried the Otec lock up clutch plate? Does it work, is it worth putting on for $20. Or is the Barrnett set up better @ $150.

Do you have a link of the lockup clutch plate? 20 bucks sounds cheap I have ran a MTC lockup clutch on a dragbike along with an MTC slider clutch. Lockup cluth in those applications did what they were supposed to do.
I dont personally like barnett since I had bad luck with em back in the day when I had a Pro Gas GSXR Dragbike.
What is your application?

moto-boutique.com Click V Max Specialties. And it under accessories& dress kit. Let me know what you think.

I'm also interested in getting some more information about the OTec lock-up clutch conversion. I just bought a set from Moto-Boutique and plan to use it with the Barnett friction plates. Any comments or advice?

moto-boutique.com Click V Max Specialties. And it under accessories& dress kit. Let me know what you think.

That does sound cheap. I ran a Murdoch Lock up, with barnett plates on my old turbo-nitrous bike. it ran me $400. If you run it lemme know, cause I loved that old setup.

The price he's talking about is only for the OTec Lock-Up clutch plate/cover and you only need it if you have clear case cover.

Wild Bros sell the complete kit for $700, but I got mine from Moto-Boutique today for $550.

I plan to use it in my 1570CC Long Rod engine and 41MM Keihin carbs.

OTec_Lockup.jpg

That does sound cheap. I ran a Murdoch Lock up, with barnett plates on my old turbo-nitrous bike. it ran me $400. If you run it lemme know, cause I loved that old setup.

Hard to beat the old DD, And if you chrome the parts they look good in the clear clutch covers.

rick

Latest posts

Back