Our Next President????????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Pictures didn't transfer but who really wants to look at her anyway.:rofl_200:

LOOK THESE UP IN THE BOOKS AND PAGE NUMBERS CITED:

EIGHT QUOTES FROM 8 DIFFERENT BOOKS Hilary Clinton's actual words:

(1) "Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."From the book 'Inside the White House'by Ronald Kessler,
p. 244;Hillary Clinton to Staff at the ArkansasGovernor's mansion, Labor Day 1991.

(2) “Fuck off! It's enoughI have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your Godamnjob and keep your mouth shut."

From the book'America Evita' by ChristopherAnderson,p.90; Hillary Clinton to her State Trooper Bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" From the book 'The First Partner' p. 259; Hillary Clinton to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4)"Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?" From the book'Unlimited Access' by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p. 139; Hillary Clinton is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (her husband known as Bill Clinton)

From the book 'The Truth about Hillary' byEdward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service Officer.

(6) "You fucking idiot"From the book 'Crossfire' ~pg. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an Event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fuckingsunglasses! We need to go back! |From the book'Dereliction of Duty'p. 71-72;

Hillary Clinton to Marine One Helicopter Pilotto turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up!You can't fuck her here!!" From the book 'Inside the White House' byRonald Kessler, p. 243;Hillary Clinton to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hatefuland abusive Woman wants to be thenext American President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredibledisdain throughout her Public life.Rememberher most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Remember how other Presidents & their Wives respected their Staff at the White House and the way they treated the Secret Service detail and the Military.

Laura and George W. Bush even spent some Christmas Holidays at Camp David instead of the Texas Ranch so the Secret Service detail could spend the Holidays with their Families

AMERICANS TIME TO ELECT AMERICAN PRESIDENT WITH CLASS

If her tongue wasn't attached to her throat, I bet it would jump out of her filthy mouth......

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”
- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Could someone please tell me what the hell she just said ?

IT'S HER BRAIN INJURY ACTING UP...... Lawyer Babble or just plain Horse Shit.....

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

Yeah, It won't matter if anything she said made sense, most of the voters (well, more than half, I'd wager) are idiots anyway.
It's over before it started.

You have to read between the lines on this one......easy to do really......she said she has no accomplishments as Secretary of State, but that she takes pride in baffling anyone who asks.

Latest posts

Back