out of the game..accident

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rip glad to hear you came out without something more major like death. The knee is a bummer injury. How bad is it other than the crack (which is bad enough). Are you bandaged up and imobile? What did the doc say for the prognosis and how long are you down. Can you walk?

Re: out of the game..acident

the key is the piece never hit the ground before striking you.
if it did hit the ground. companies will say sorry. thats a road hazard

Check your law on this too. They differ from place to place. Up here if it came from a truck then hit you, reguardless of hitting the road or not. It's considered an unsecured load and they are responsible for it.

Unbelieveable! Just goes to show no matter how careful you are it only takes one irresponsible jerk to screw up your world. I wish you a speedy recovery and good luck.

I know it is easy to get emotional about events like these but it is likely that the truck driver was not aware of what happened.

I don't think I would be able to see that small of an item falling off the back of a large truck I was driving. The bike/rider would have obstructed visibility even if it could have been seen.

With all the potential hazards on the road, I sometimes wonder how any of us survive. :confused2:

Hey Rip glad to hear you came out without something more major like death. The knee is a bummer injury. How bad is it other than the crack (which is bad enough). Are you bandaged up and imobile? What did the doc say for the prognosis and how long are you down. Can you walk?

Well, today I can walk with a cane. the darn knee keeps clicking,..Its driving me crazy. Its bandaged "no cast" it has to stay semi mobile. Night time is bad, it starts to throb. As long as I baby it,..its tolerable. I did take a little bike ride yesterday ,..up and down the block, but even the smallest vibration sends me into orbit!! AARGG. So I jumped into my Ramcharger and drove the shit out of it lol. "removing frustration"

Well, today I can walk with a cane. the darn knee keeps clicking,..Its driving me crazy. Its bandaged "no cast" it has to stay semi mobile. Night time is bad, it starts to throb. As long as I baby it,..its tolerable. I did take a little bike ride yesterday ,..up and down the block, but even the smallest vibration sends me into orbit!! AARGG. So I jumped into my Ramcharger and drove the shit out of it lol. "removing frustration"

Glad to hear you're up and around Rip...even if it's on a very limited basis. It'll take some time but it will get better! Do what the doc says and baby it....do a lot of whining and complaining, people will bring you ice cream and stuff and that helps! :biglaugh:

You just don't want to do something now that will make things worse....right? :punk:

Back