PCW 1500 Tourmaster

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked at a lot of dyno charts (run on different dynos) and it appears that the 4-2-2s give better performance in the 6500-8500 range. Thats the "FUN" part of the motor, so thats the way I would go.

I have looked at a lot of dyno charts (run on different dynos) and it appears that the 4-2-2s give better performance in the 6500-8500 range. Thats the "FUN" part of the motor, so thats the way I would go.

Yeah. convential wisdom (exhaust theory) supports that those would give the most mid range torque...

Since I've got gobs of both torque and HP wouldn't mind giving up a little of that TQ for bragging rights on HP...:ummm::punk:

I dunno tho', I just need to get the damn thing on a dyno and see where it's at now with the 4-2-2

I've got ADD, did someone say that PCW has one typical exhaust they dyno thier Tourmasters with? What is it again? sure bet that's the one that makes most peak HP bragging rights numbers...

When John builds a motor he dynos it he has a vmax frame and a stock wheel and a exhaust that he made with big megaphone can on the end , with this setup he makes some big end #s.

Its a little louder than I thought it would be but not to bad with the full face helmet on, reminds me of one of my old street cars, can always grab a higher gear going thru a small town

How are the Quadzilla's at normal cruising? Loud? To loud for a comfortable ride?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is this a crazy question but WHY!!!?.I have a 93 with a 4into 1 two brothers racing a stage 1 jet kit and aftermarket filter and when I grab a handfull tis thing scares the $#^%&^%$*& right out of me.I know I am no where near 165 and thats alot of HORSE POWER.

It is loud, much like driving my old muscle cars with glass paks and a big motor. I love the sound but my pick up a different set of cans to put on for longer trips?

How are the Quadzilla's at normal cruising? Loud? To loud for a comfortable ride?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back