Personalized Plate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbmike

Reaction score
I wanted to get a personalized plate for my bike. Does anyone have any good thoughts? I wanted to put MadMax on it but I think you can only have 5 characters in NY but I'm not sure of that.

Does anyone have a good sudjestion?

mdmax
vmx12
vmax

does it have to be 5 or 5 and less?

I live in Indiana and I was recently thinking about doing the same thing. I don't know how many characters I'm allowed to use though. And all the really GOOD ideas have been taken by members of this forum already!

SPDNG
RCEME
SPEED
TORQ

I wanted to get a personalized plate for my bike. Does anyone have any good thoughts? I wanted to put MadMax on it but I think you can only have 5 characters in NY but I'm not sure of that.

Does anyone have a good sudjestion?

most all people around ride harleys, i get sick of hearing about them,
so heres mine( harley davidson waxer) i get some looks. dave

Attachments

• plates 007.jpg
    plates 007.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 25
damn things are costly, i just got my new tags wednesday was $93.00, without personal their $45, and you have to pay this every year. dave

first pic is the plate on my 97. 2nd is the plate on my 89. i had a bitch of a time getting the first one. was denied CLIMAX three times, applied for CLYMAX and got it. reapplied for CLIMAX and had to threated a lawsuit to obtain the plate. reason for denial of CLIMAX was sexual conotations! once i got the one with the "Y" in the spelling, i knew i could get the other. whatever you choose, be creative and have a few backups. someone may already have your first choice.

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 24
  • 303.jpg
    303.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back