Phone mounts?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the X mount on mine and love it. I have another ball mounted on my bicycle and move the mount to the bike I'm riding at the time. It is very secure and adaptable.

I have the X mount on mine and love it. I have another ball mounted on my bicycle and move the mount to the bike I'm riding at the time. It is very secure and adaptable.

Do you notice it rotating alot with the x grip? I'd like to have mine set for a quick picture or taking a video but was concerned about it rotating while I was going down the street or the track.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Wow, installed the mount today it is awesome. Only got up to around 80 mph but it was rock solid. I went with what I linked previously and want to thank all who posted their setup and recommended the RAM mount system. This looks like it will be a excellent setup for many years to come.

Wow, installed the mount today it is awesome. Only got up to around 80 mph but it was rock solid. I went with what I linked previously and want to thank all who posted their setup and recommended the RAM mount system. This looks like it will be a excellent setup for many years to come.
The Ram mounting systems are rock solid in my experience, I've run them on my quad (GPS) in my truck (GPS again) and now on the Vmax (Phone and previously GPS) and they stay where you put them.

Back