Political observation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Long

Reaction score
At least this seems to be true in Canada.

SUCK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT, HONKYS! :damn angry:
Cheers

Attachments

• White people.jpg
    White people.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 42
Your not kidding there. Us whities are about as protected as chicken where virtually any other race is more like the spotted owl. I love racist jokes but not mean spirited racism.

For those of you that hate PC and have a disturbing sens of humor as I do, I want to recommend my top favorite animated show. It is deeply offensive, not kidding. "Drawn Together" there are 3 seasons and a movie. I think you would have to just google it and stream over the net as I do. Watch the uncensored version. its fantastic!

At least this seems to be true in Canada.

SUCK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT, HONKYS! :damn angry:
Cheers

Here too Miles. We crackers are the focus of most racism. My, lets call her living partner for now, is Indian (Asian). I can't believe what came out of her mouth, although that's not really true, she's a real bitch. I was telling her what a good experience I had at Physical Therapy. One she went to & complained about
confused24.gif
Out of the holy, meditation teacher/ Yogi high priestess- "fucking white people"they treat everyone else bla bla. Racism is alive and well everywhere, I'm sorry to say.

You know.....that brings up the term white privilage. Maybe I'm just completely blind, but I just never knew that I had it so easy.

At the time that I went thru paramedic class and tested National registry, from John Q Citizen, to paramedic passing everything on the first try, is an 80% fail rate. Apparently that was just handed to me because I'm white.

Also for the 12 years of being a street medic, I worked 2 full time jobs 8 of those years. Of course it was the knowledge and experience that wowed my present employer when I got hired on to go offshore.

It was also taking on additional responsibilities that impressed everyone to where I moved into Safety and Medic, taking on a dual role for most of the jobs that I do.

So yep....what ive accomplished out of life all has to do with white privilege.

On a side note, years ago, I saw an LGBT credit card. If I had a card on it, that said "white" on it, people would look at me like I'm a member of the KKK.

Found one...http://www.equalitycardproject.com/

http://www.gayvisacard.com/

http://rewardscards.com/rainbow-rewards.asp

The thing that I find most interesting.....EVERYONE at some point in time of their life will have something that will knock them on their ass. How you come back from that, says a lot about you. If your not where you want to be in life....how is that someone else fault?

Yup! The white, middle class hetero male is....by far.....the most persecuted minority in this country....BY FAR!! Everybody else has a PC gig going for them....and he gets to foot the bill! :punk:

The people that complain that they CANT get ahead in life because of white privilege, white privilege prevents them from doing this.....I wish that they would watch this video. Because of the boxing scenes you have to say that your 18 and above.

DARE TO BE GREAT
I'm gonna show you how great i am

Last night i cut the light off my bedroom
Hit the switch within the bedrooms

Only last week I've murdered a rock
Injured a stone
Hospitalized a brick
I'm so mean I make medicine sick

This kid is gonna be the best kid in the world
This kid's gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew

I’ve wrestled with alligators,
I’ve tussled with a whale.
I done handcuffed lightning
And throw thunder in jail

Somewhere along the line, you changed
You stopped being you
You let people stick a finger in your face
And tell you you're no good
And when things got hard
You started looking for something to blame
Like a big shadow
Let me tell you something you already know.
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place
And I don't care how tough you are
It will beat you to your knees
And keep you there permanently if you let it.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard ya hit;
it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.

That's how winning is done.

Now, if you know what you're worth,
then go out and get what you're worth.
But you gotta be willing to take the hits,
and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody.
Cowards do that and that ain't you.
You're better than that!

Our deepest fear is not that we are an inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

It is our light, not our dark that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people don't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine as children do.
Its not just in some of us; its in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Our deepest fear is not that we are an inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJw_pHGLegY

Just received my first Christmas card, I'm sure yours will be coming soon.

Attachments

• Mail Attachment.jpeg
    Mail Attachment.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 24
White privilege; IMHO there was some truth to that 40 years ago, civil rights movements changed things for many groups. Blacks are no longer 3/5th human, women can vote and can no longer be switched for running their mouths. Contrary to popular belief pay is comparable between genders and races DOING THE SAME WORK and INVESTING THE SAME HOURS. Racism is alive and well but this no longer rests at whities feet. My white privilege just means I'm not going to get any education grants, home loans, relaxed job and educational standards and arguably some entitlements that are readily available to minority groups. I can never ever play the race card either. I would like to ad that I'm gald that the civil rights movements help end the abuse of minorities and women.

Yay for white privilege!!! :bang head:

I smell it coming...go ahead...this is probably a good time for a "Leroy" joke LOL

I work heavy highway construction. I came off a job this summer that was on an indian reservation. The rule was that of all the workers, it had to be 51% indian. Off the reservation, there has to be a certain percentage of minorities/ women, as per New York state. Big trouble if the company doesn't comply. Being Indian,minority, women is completely irrelevent if your qualified to do the work. Our company has exellent woman/minorities laborers, operators. The pathetic part is forcing a company to hire based on race/sex. A few years ago we were doing bridge rehab in downtown buffalo. Our connex's/ equiptment storage units were broken into at least once a week. We had to park excavators in front of them. I had several people walk by and ask me why there weren't any black people working there. The first thing is there were several black guys working on the job, just not right there. I usually said, You have to get a job here like everybody else did. Go to the union hall, do your training, and if your good at what you do, you might work here. Not because of your race. We had to bust down a wall about 12". they had 3 or 4 guys using jackhammers on an 85 degree day. One of the guys asking about blacks working there, was there at the time. I wanted so bad to invite him to run a jackhammer for a while. Maybe see why not just anybody can do that job.

Back