Poor lurch.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
I was talking to my son tonight ,And told him nanas hair she sais is to long,She just combs it and goes to work,I said she is starting to look like lurch,the dog.He exclames,Oh god dad dont say that in front of lurch if he thought he looked like that he would be in counceling for weeks!Would probly have dog trauma,And suffer major depression!poor lurch.

10261_388135374613957_2021059760_n.jpg
And this is what my wife posted for me on facebook

Last edited:
Careful buddy, your wife sees this and you may be asking lurch to make room for you to sleep in his dog house. Lol

Careful buddy, your wife sees this and you may be asking lurch to make room for you to sleep in his dog house. Lol
She got a haircut yesterday,And i told her she was now a lil prettier than lurch,And yes she is threating me with the dog house!She in tryind to get immgration to deport me,And she said keep talking like that and ill hope you get lost!I told her she was prettier than lurch?At least a little!That was a compliment right!:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back