Progressive International M/C Show in Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
January 3 - 5 (Friday - Sunday) is the Michigan Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Novi, MI.. The show starts at 3 PM on Friday and runs till 8 PM then reopens at 10 AM on Saturday. I'm buying my ticket online with the VIP option so I get let in early (Sat Only), the tour and t-shirt.
I'm heading down this year for at least Friday and Saturday and was hoping some of the Michigan and surrounding areas (States and Provinces) might like go to the show. Maybe we could meet before or go after (or both) to a restaurant locally, there are literally hundreds of choices around the area so speak up if you have a favorite! Let's hear from all that are interested.
Here is the link to the show: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/novi

Brian, was thinking of going on Sunday, but will check to see if I can change that to Saturday. Will keep you posted.

I'll be there on Saturday. I've gone the past 4 years or so, it's a decent show but not good enough to drive down there 2 days in a row. You can see everything worth seeing in a couple hours.

Brian / Chad, I'm going to attend the show on Saturday too, but need to head back to Midland around 2pm so I was going to be there then it opens. Like Chad says, couple hrs there and you've seen everything .
Want to meet somewhere for breakfast before the show or have lunch afterwards?

Brian / Chad, I'm going to attend the show on Saturday too, but need to head back to Midland around 2pm so I was going to be there then it opens. Like Chad says, couple hrs there and you've seen everything .
Want to meet somewhere for breakfast before the show or have lunch afterwards?
How about we grab something beforehand? Looking at the map it looks like it would be best to get off at Beck Rd. to avoid the mall traffic on Novi Rd and there is a Caribou Coffee on the N side of G.R. just west of Beck.
Jeff, we could meet at the Fenton exit and ride together if that would work out. You could drop me off on your way back home.

How about we grab something beforehand? Looking at the map it looks like it would be best to get off at Beck Rd. to avoid the mall traffic on Novi Rd and there is a Caribou Coffee on the N side of G.R. just west of Beck.
Jeff, we could meet at the Fenton exit and ride together if that would work out. You could drop me off on your way back home.

Works for me Brian. Which exit ? Owen Rd or Torrey Rd or Silver Lake ? How does 8am sound? About a 45 min ride from Fenton to Novi then we have a 45 - 60 min at the Caribou Coffee shop before the doors open at the show.
Make sure to bring your VMax hat !!!

There is a Park And Ride at the Silver Lake rd. and 8:00 am sounds good to me.
Good catch, I would have probably for got it! Hmmm, now which one to pick as I have 4-5! :punk:

There is a Park And Ride at the Silver Lake rd. and 8:00 am sounds good to me.
Good catch, I would have probably for got it! Hmmm, now which one to pick as I have 4-5! :punk:

OK ...works for me. Bring your camera too !
I still have your cell number if I need to call you.

I can't meet you guys for breakfast, but I'll be at the show about noon.
I'll have my black and white VMax hat on.

Back