quick clutch lever check

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonerdave

Reaction score
Would someone mind looking at their clutch lever and telling me if it looks like this:

IMG_9869.jpg

Picture is lousy I know, but what I wanna know is how the lever is supposed to connect with the pushrod coming out of the MC - you can see that my pushrod is just sitting in the hole in the lever. Am I missing something?

Would someone mind looking at their clutch lever and telling me if it looks like this:

IMG_9869.jpg

Picture is lousy I know, but what I wanna know is how the lever is supposed to connect with the pushrod coming out of the MC - you can see that my pushrod is just sitting in the hole in the lever. Am I missing something?

yes you are. there is suposed to be a small brass fitting that fits in there that holds the pushrod.

#4 in pic.

Attachments

• 1170_frontmastercylinder2.jpg
    1170_frontmastercylinder2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 26
yea sorry. i bet sean has one laying around.... on a side note your m/cs look great. howd the window replacement go?

Sean did have one lying around - he squeezed it into a box that he already had put aside for me! Not Bad ;) Sight glass replacement was no prob - I made a bit of a mess with the silicone sealant but its clear anyway and they look a lot better. Pics of the whole deal will be coming soon!

Just remember clean ALL the surfaces with brake clean and then clean them again with another rag and your M/C's will look good for a long time to come.

Chris

Back