Radials on my ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can say that again :damn angry: but I got the wife like 3/4 there now for the carr's by next week I'll have her eating out of my hands :rofl_200:

Now what color should I get hmmmm!!!!:ummm: :confused2:

I'm leaning towards black.......

red or silver might be nice too.

very awesome Steve!!! I am glad it worked out for you!!ride on!!

That '85 wheel looks great. I had Kosman make me one yearssssssss ago. He did a great job.
Then I had the weld bead polished down. Then had it chromed.

I loved that wheel. Was light as hell also. I loved it,,,,,,,, until,,,,,,,,,, I went to Carro's front and back!

I've been through a lot of sets of wheels. Did an custom Boxenstop stock/streched to 18"x3.5" rear with a stock front rim with a radial on it. Then went to an RC front (heavy mother!). Then went to the custom '85 Kosman front. Now I'm with Carro's. The Carro's will be my last set of wheels for this bike (keeping fingers crossed, hahaha).

Vinnie

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow sdt that bike looks just about perfect. How did you do your scoops? Powder and paint?

Looks great.

Dave

Wow sdt that bike looks just about perfect. How did you do your scoops? Powder and paint?

Looks great.

Dave

Steve does an awesome job powder coating. He did my luggage rack and sissy bar. It came out phenomenal. He's going to do my marks exhaust and my scoops next. As soon as I have a chance to bring them to him. :punk:
If I knew how to put pics on here I would show you. Maybe Steve O can put them up. He is 2nd to none :clapping:

Back