Raked Out Forks On A VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's building a top fuel bike now. I've got the Turbo kit up for sale. He's got other video's showing various runs at the track and running at the house.

Sean

Hy,
I did mine myself, i had 7,5*
In fact, i did a couple;

1.-Honda 450cc 1969 chopper (at the end of 70`s :eusa_dance: )

2.-My Vmax 1998; 7,5* (in 20011, + or - 50,000Km ago)

3.-Flat-Black-Fazer project with VMFnet member ``SPEEDCOSTSMONEY`` wich i had 7* or 7,5* (i can`t recall) combine to 3 inch extended swing-arm (in 2012)

4.-Kawasaki 1000 drag-bike 7,5* with extended swing-arm, I will redo this one this winter; 7,5* was`nt enought for drag (9,5* or 10* should be better) (in 2012)

for my Vmax, i ride avon venom am 41 -- 120/90/18 and am 42 --170/80/15 with 1 1/2`` shorter progressive rear schock with front fork tube lower of 1`` and it goes realy FKN well, short cornering have not realy change, curve is also almost the same. Only have to cut the kick-stand, and WATCH FOR STREET BUMP because it is verry low now.

The only thing i can tell; Don`t be scared for your bike, just find the right guy to do it,

yeah baby my little fazer runs great with the racked front end
fazer10.jpg

We can easily do the weld work but I run it down to my local chassis builder when we need one done. It's not super cheap when you have it done by a pro. The original necks on these bikes are way over built so they take a lot to cut free to be ready for the change.

Back