Rally in the Ozarks june 25th & 26th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a max swap meet. I have a couple things from the Vmoa store that will be selling for them. A programable T-boost box also for Rhoy.
I think Billy J has a new set of knee braces he is wanting to sell also.

Also Sean Got that tire from kelly. will be bringing it with me.
Michael

Last edited:
Ozarks Here I come!!!! ok tomorrow:eusa_dance: Saturday shows dry weather or maybe 10% chance of a thunderstorm:clapping:

What time you coming in tomorrow John? Just wanting to make some dinner plans. Also, a couple of the local guys are going to ride down so you can either trailer with us or ride with them if you want. They are the 2 guys that showed up in Topeka after riding from Wichita in the rain.

Sean

Ozarks Here I come!!!! ok tomorrow:eusa_dance: Saturday shows dry weather or maybe 10% chance of a thunderstorm:clapping:

You bet! Me and Mine are Looking forward to meeting fresh faces, great riding and turning some bottoms up. See you Friday Maxer's

What time you coming in tomorrow John? Just wanting to make some dinner plans. Also, a couple of the local guys are going to ride down so you can either trailer with us or ride with them if you want. They are the 2 guys that showed up in Topeka after riding from Wichita in the rain.

Sean

Hey I am going to watch the weather in the morning but for sure planning on being in Wichita by 5 hopefully to beat any thunderstrms tomorrow night. I'll give ya a buzz when I head out so you have a better idea but 5ish for now:biglaugh:

The wife and I had a blast:eusa_dance:

Great riding, good people and a lot of sweet bikes. It was very nice to see everyone and put some faces to names. Hope you all had a safe trip home? Enjoy :biglaugh:

The wife and I had a blast:eusa_dance:

Great riding, good people and a lot of sweet bikes. It was very nice to see everyone and put some faces to names. Hope you all had a safe trip home? Enjoy :biglaugh:

Great riding and folks for sure!! and thanks for leading us back to Joplin:thumbs up:

It was great meeting you as well, Clay.

Glad you made it home safely. I was wondering if anyone killed any Japenese beetles on the way north Sunday? lol. (holy cow, they're thick in parts of Newton and Barry counties this year)

It was great meeting you as well, Clay.

Glad you made it home safely. I was wondering if anyone killed any Japenese beetles on the way north Sunday? lol. (holy cow, they're thick in parts of Newton and Barry counties this year)

Likewise Jim! And yes, we took out several beetles running 71 north. But I'm pretty sure Morley's trailer had to splat hundreds of them little bastards :biglaugh:

I was wondering if anyone killed any Japenese beetles on the way north Sunday? lol. (holy cow, they're thick in parts of Newton and Barry counties this year)

Good to see old faces again and meeting the new ones. Hope all had a great time and was able to lose the chicken strips on the tires.
Sorry about the sat night dinner plans. I will be hitting the VMOA hard about resuming paying for the dinner so we can all try to stay together and wind down.
Gigi, Doug and myself went on a 125 mile ride into MO. sunday. Also great roads but hit those beetles a few times. man those things are like missiles. you could see them some times coming at you even at 70mph and when they hit jacketless skin, BANG. Felt like i had been in a paintball war without a jacket.

Thinking that next year, if we have this big of a turnout we will discuss having 2 differant groups, faster and slower and maybe have then take opposite routes and meet at the lunch spot. That will speed up fuel stops etc.
will discuss later.
I will post up links to pics in the next couple days.
later all and again if you made the meet you now know. If not you missed out.
Michael Hansen
South Central Regional Director
VMOA 1701

I'm curious what MO route did you guys take? Quite a few to choose from up there. Hwy 86 is always fun.

23 North out of Eureka to 86, then left towards Cassville will put you near Roaring River State Park. The trout hatchery there is a good destination.

Right on 86 towards Branson will take you past a place called Dogwood Canyon. It, too, is a really neat place to visit. Guided tours on this site. Beautiful springs and waterfalls on the tour.

I think I can see more vacation time off for this event next year so Shala and I can also put in some Sunday miles...............

Michael, it was very nice seeing you, and Gigi, again this year. Looking forward to next year as well.

WOW glad i didn't get hit by any of those beetles everyone is talking about, my old bald head is already peeling from the sun

Hey Mike I just got your message today, sorry we missed ya'll sunday morning, we cut out rite after we ate breakfast about 11 or so across the street, then we went into town (the girls went shopping AGAIN) till about 3:30 r so, thanks for everything, you and GiGi always seem to make sure that everyone has the best time possable, so untill next time, Ya'll take care. P.S. we made it home Ok as you can see

I had a great time up there kneesliding with the fast group, even with my bad tire.

The good news is that Krystal said I will be getting new tires for my birthday (in June ) whether I need them or not. LOL

Latest posts

Back