Rear LRG rotor stock caliper adapter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ost85vmax

Reaction score
I just recieved a great looking adapter to run the larger rotor on my back wheel with the stock caliper. The kit came with the adapter plate, two spacers/bushings, and two stainless bolts. My question is how does this install. I am hopeing that someone has a picture on one installed that I can see the oreintation of how it all goes together. I would assume I could figure this out once it get it all torn apart but knowing ahead of time would be great..

Thanks

I just recieved a great looking adapter to run the larger rotor on my back wheel with the stock caliper. The kit came with the adapter plate, two spacers/bushings, and two stainless bolts. My question is how does this install. I am hopeing that someone has a picture on one installed that I can see the oreintation of how it all goes together. I would assume I could figure this out once it get it all torn apart but knowing ahead of time would be great..

Thanks

A little late but there are some pics in here.
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=21711&highlight=caliper

Back