Rear Sets, need parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reloader

Reaction score
I have a problem. I have a 1997 V-Max. I really didn't like the footpeg position and wanted the pegs located more like a sportbike. I bought rearsets on E-Bay and they have been great until last week when I dropped the bike over in the garage, didn't get the stand all the way forward and it rolled off. Does anyone know where I can get parts for this rearset. I have looked at all of the normal sites for rearsets and also back on E-Bay and cannot find where they are now sold. I can post a picture if it will help.

Reloader :bang head:

Try posting a picture and there may be a slight chance we can get a new one made for you depending on the complexity?

Cheers,

Jeff

I bought a set of WR's rearsets off of ebay and was/am very pleased with the quality.

The footpegs do not fold so if I ever drop the bike they are prolly gonna break so they might be the same ones.

I have seen them for sale on one of the European websites or links "Wild Hair" maybe?

You can look in my Garage at the pics to see if it's the same ones.

Rusty

I recently moved and could not find the paperwork I originally got with the rearset. I spent some more time looking for this paperwork in places it shouldn't have been. I found it. They are in fact WR rearsets. I tried to call the US distributor but the phone number was no longer good. I went to their website and sent them a note on spare parts. I do not know if I can buy them directly or if I have to go through a dealer. I got hold of one dealer on Friday afternoon and they are looking into spare parts for me. I still don't know if I can get the parts but I am working on it.

:confused2:

Reloader

Some more information on this problem, maybe it will help someone else. The site that was listed on the paperwork was www.pacmax.com I sent them a note through their website to [email protected] . They had the parts and took a Paypal payment for them and the correct parts were mailed to me in about a week, end of story. I got the parts, put them on, life is good. :eusa_dance:

Reloader

That's good to know, I never was able to find this info. and was wondering what I was going to do if/when I break them.

I love my WR's

Latest posts

Back