rear signal relocation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broncsrule

Reaction score
I believe I recall seeing some people relocated their signals to their licence plate via a saddlemen relocation bracket. Can't find the thread via search now. Anyways, did you have to lengthen the stock wiring? How did you route the wiring for a clean look? Thanks in advance. Time to start some of these winter time projects.

You can look in my album to see how I did it. It is a simple bracket you can make yourself and paint to match. I did have to extend wiring but I used bullet connectors to simplify changes. I have used different turn signals over the years and just have to unplug the old and plug in the new. I shrink wrapped all the wiring for neatness and routed the least noticeable way. I can use any saddlebags now without interference from the signals.

I will check your album out. The PO made some hideous extensions out of unpainted angle iron to fit saddle bags. I hate the look.

Looks good. May do that someday. I already have the bracket, just need some connectors, and I am ready to go.

+1 on the CBR mod, I then replaced the rear lights with bungee pegs at that point for when you need to throw something on the rear.

Beats the stock signal lights any day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

+1 on the CBR mod also. It cleans up the rear of the bike nicely, plus it's cheap and easy to do.

Attachments

• P4189881.jpg
    P4189881.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 49
  • CAM00059.jpg
    CAM00059.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 50
  • CAM00056.jpg
    CAM00056.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 61
Back