Removed my Hindle today...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Well. I removed my hindle today. Started with the front two pieces.
Very easy. The rear? Not too bad - but the rear left was diffucult. Took a lot of manipulation and a little bit of cursing :p

I was going to sand it down and re-coat it myself with a spray bomb (I know everyone says it'll just flake off - but I wanted to try it anyway) but I have come to the decision to have it ceramic coated.

The main piece of the pipes (where both sides meet into one) looked a little too pitted for my liking. It NEEDS a proper sand blast and high quality coat.

So - here's some pics of my work :p

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg
________
Toyota Comfort

Last edited:
i think u made the right call bud. check out jet hot too

You have a Filter Queen Vacuum! I have the newer version in black and chrome!

Should look good once you get the pipes all cleaned up and coated.

Make sure they coat inside AND out.

Your pillion pad has had more padding added to it. Did you do that?

Chris

LOL

My LADY has a filter queen. It's her garage :)

And I had no idea about the extra padding in the seat. I bought it like that.

I am ordering seans seat as soon as I can verify some info he wanted to know - something about making sure it was intact (I still have the email).

Yeah - I got a good quote for the ceramic. Inside and out. Prepped and all.
________
extreme vaporizer

Last edited:
You already have a modded seat. Don't know if it is Sean's but you need to check as there may be minimal improvement over what you already have with any other seat or seat mod. Might be a waste of money to change.

I am looking to get Seans seat regardless. I like the look of his seat - as well as the fact that it will be the colour and material that I want. All part of what I am trying to make my bike look like...

I will have to ask Sean if this seat is going to be OK for a core...
________
herbal vaporizers

Last edited:
1.) Yup - my rear seat is extra fluffy - the previous owner must have had a fickle lady friend and wanted a softer seat ;)

2.) I dropped the exhaust off today to get the coating.
I will post pics of the fresh pipes - and my install ;) (tight fit the rear pipes are!)
________
Subaru Stella history

Last edited:
Back