Rescheduled MI Traverse City ride.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all good, chicks are more them welcome to join this ride. I will make sure we still have plenty of rip riding in the right areas. I don't expect anyone to ever feel like they have to " keep up " and we will always wait for the slower riders to catch up when we let off the throttle, no Vmax left behind. We are known to ride a little on the aggresive side here on the west side, but we will adapt to accommodate all riders. This will be a great ride and the weather is looking perfect!:punk:
im used to waiting :biglaugh::rofl_200:

Is this a VMax only ride? I'm heading down to Hickory corners on saturday for the Relix Riot at the Gilmore Car Museum. If I'm not to sore I would be interested in meeting up to tag along.

Is this a VMax only ride? I'm heading down to Hickory corners on saturday for the Relix Riot at the Gilmore Car Museum. If I'm not to sore I would be interested in meeting up to tag along.

NOT a Vmax only ride, we would love to have ya tag along! Hope you can make it....

************* GOOD WEATHER **************

Sunday will be partly cloudy, a little breezy, and less humid with temperatures in the upper 70s while dewpoints drop into the 50s. Winds will be northwest at 10-18 mph inland and 10-20 mph along the lakeshore.

If it wasn't for the wind I would call it perfect!............Still excellent riding weather, I'm excited about spending the day on the road with some gerat holligans!

Not going to be able to make it now, found a roof leak during the thunderstorm yesterday and need to get the roofer back out here to fix it. I thought getting a new roof was supposed to take care of leaks?

We had another great Traverse City ride again this year, 400+ trouble free miles. Except for one black cloud we passed under that provided us with a light rain for a couple miles the weather was great, nice and cool. We had a small swarm of 4 Vmaxes and some good company with Wildman98, the Beekeeper, John and Diane and myself. I will keep you posted on some more upcoming rides.

Attachments

• bike time 2011 027.jpg
    bike time 2011 027.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 20
  • bike time 2011 031.jpg
    bike time 2011 031.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 20
  • bike time 2011 028.jpg
    bike time 2011 028.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 20
  • bike time 2011 023.jpg
    bike time 2011 023.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 19
  • bike time 2011 024.jpg
    bike time 2011 024.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 19
  • bike time 2011 021.jpg
    bike time 2011 021.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 19
  • bike time 2011 020.jpg
    bike time 2011 020.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 19
  • bike time 2011 018.jpg
    bike time 2011 018.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 18
Had a great time!.........Thanks Chuck for planning another kick azz event!..........Nice to meet John and Diane, Wildman kept us entertained by demonstrating proper tire grilling tchniques..............Weather was excellent other than a small stretch of light rain on our way up, was a little chilly along the shore with the wind comming off Travers bay but we all were wise enough to bring our jackets, anyone who has ridden with me knows I'm addicted to V-Boost and am no stranger to triple digits, I was not dissapointed on this ride as we all put the hammer down regularly, I'm impressed witth John's riding skills as he did the whole thing two up!...........Kudos to Diane for hanging on all day!............Looking foreward to a few more before season ends......................Tom.

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I missed out, but was a great weekend for me camping with the wife. Chuck keep me in the loop for the next ride, perhaps when some of the color starts poppin we can all get together.

Back